Date of Visit : Wednesday 3 August

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : As above

Hours of Business : 11.00am to late

Rates : $95 half hour fs

Size/shape : Small/petite

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : Fs

Value for money/recommend? : Have had better at this place

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)
Late Wednesday night, it was cold and raining, but I decided to call in on the way home.
Once shown in I was told that there were three girls working, but all were busy. One would be available in about ten minutes. I decided to wait.
I was shown into the small waiting room and the door closed behind me.

Shortly after a young girl appeared. Clad in seductive black bra and panties, seemed very young and very shy. She introduced herself as Nana.
One thing I did notice was that she had braces on. I liked the look of things thus decided to stay.

I was taken to one of the bedrooms by the papasan, paid my dues and asked to take a shower.
As I was finishing drying myself Nana entered the room.
She motioned for me to lay on the bed. Sitting by my side, still fully clad in her underwear, she applied some lotion to my cock and began stroking it. As it was gradually coming to life she commented, "Very big, very big. Too big for me."

Once I was fully erect Nana decided to disrobe. I have to say she has a very young body. Small, firm breast and a cute bottom.
Reminded me of some of the young things I noticed in Thailand last time I was there.

She commenced to put on a condom. I informed her that it was a size too small and she might need a bigger one. Nonetheless she persevered with this one and finally managed to put it on about a third of the way.

Nana then straddled me and began to slowly impale herself on me. Hang on, what no bj? No, no, no way.
Ok so lets get on with it. It was clear that Nana was having a hard time trying to fully insert my cock into her.
Once this was managed she simply lay there. I tried to push myself into her but could see this was causing her discomfort.

I asked if we could do doggy. She replied that it was not her favourite but she would do.
Nana got on all four on the bed, her legs tightly together. I stood at the edge of the bed and began to try and insert myself into her pussy.

Despite the restriction I managed to make my way into her. I began to pound her from behind.
She began to make strange sounds and as I tried to fully insert she started to pull away. Needless to say this was not working out too well.

I finally said that I had enough and asked her to lay down on the bed so as I could finish off in missionary.
A quick insertion, a few thrusts and I came inside her.
She quickly jumped up, pulled off the condom and headed for the shower.

I cleaned myself up, got dressed and left.

Overall it was not a pleasant encounter.
It may have been the fact that Nana is very young, and probably, inexperienced.
I must admit I may be a bit big in the man's department, but that has not stopped other ladies from taking me fully.

I do have to give her 10/10 for looks. A very stunning young girl. Perhaps too good for this industry.