Thread: Tammy

Default Tammy

Person's Name : Tammy

Establishment : 645 Blakehurst

Date of Visit : 10th June

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :0458 065 822

Hours of Business : From midday to midnight, approximately

Rates : $160/hour

Size/shape : Thainee. Fully shaved pussy.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : DATY, CBJ, very light kissing only (more like lip touching), fingering, fucking like a wild thing

Hard one to review for me. Tammy was on the bucket list after reading a review and description her but also after talking to Pete.

I'm going to split the review into pros and cons.

Start with cons. Maybe insignificant to some punters but defo negatives for old TI. Virtually no kissing of any sort. Only CBJ and only for short time and not very good. Next to no conversation at all. Couldn't even comment on Tammy's English skills because she simply wasn't talking.

Pros. This girl gets off. Right off. She may be described as hedonistic the way she demanded DATY and fucking through her actions. I was left in no doubt as to what was required in a diner at this cafe when I found my head between her legs. She would grab my head and push it against her mound. She exposed her clit in a clear indication this was where my tongue was going. She arched her back and moaned and even screamed when she was close to cumming or actually cumming which she did on 3 or 4 times during my 30 minutes of fine dining. I wasn't intending to finger fuck Tammy but as you often find your finger/s linger near the opening just in case it's on. Well it was on alright because she actually grabbed my hand and forced me to finger bang her. Yep, 30 minutes I was buried in her snatch. In return got about 1 and a half minutes of CBJ before she was wanting to be fucked.

So, fuck we did. I lay her down on the end of the bed with her arse right on the edge. I was standing between her legs as she had lifted them high and wide in a real take me if you dare pose. Now as tiny as Tammy is it wasn't a real tight fit which is why I am dubious about her age. Let's just say she was snug. She could certainly take a cock though, one stroke, the entry stroke and I was balls deep in her. Her legs are short but shapely but aren't quite made for my favourite deep sticking as they barley could reach my shoulders so we end up in some hybrid possie with her on her back, legs spread as wide as they could with me between them with one leg on the bed, the other standing and her sort of tilted to one side. If you can picture it....

I absolutely went feral on the poor little thing. How did she respond? Well she grabbed my arse and kept pulling me into her. The harder I tried to ream Tammy the more she responded to it by pulling me in and fucking back on me, making strange little noises, eyes rolling around in her head, hair flicking around everywhere and juice.....pussy juice just flowing out of her. This was the only possie we fucked in because it was so good I wasn't going to stop until the tadpoles were released which they were after a good 10-15 minutes of this during what was a simultaneous orgasm for both of us. I felt like a dairy cow the way her pussy milked me with its spasms and convulsions.

This is was a good but enigmatic punt for me. A lot missing that I really like and sometimes need to get over the line but so good in the raw sex part. More PSE than GFE I guess one might say although not quite dirty enough to be labelled a fully fledged PSE.

I'm confused LOL

The only way I can see this confusion clear is a return visit I guess so after I cross a few more off the bucket list I think I'll go again with Tammy.

Looks: 7/10
    Service: 8/10
    Value: 7/10

The search for a regular continues........

Bad luck about the lack of kissing, room for improvement there. However the other services were the very good which at least was a compensation.

Quote Originally Posted by The Immortal View Post
    Person's Name : Tammy

Establishment : 645 Blakehurst

Date of Visit : 10th June
    I absolutely went feral on the poor little thing. How did she respond? Well she grabbed my arse and kept pulling me into her. The harder I tried to ream Tammy the more she responded to it by pulling me in and fucking back on me, making strange little noises, eyes rolling around in her head, hair flicking around everywhere and juice.....pussy juice just flowing out of her ....
    Good review of a wild time 'The Immortal'.

An excellent read.