Person's Name : Dior

Establishment : Hornsby 142

Date of Visit : 27/11/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.hornsby142.com.au

Phone : 9482 9456

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $160/hr

Size/shape : Very pretty, lovely slim figure, tiny A-cups, tight butt, good legs, untamed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, cow-girl, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly - a very pretty and friendly young girl

My experience/comments : Called in the morning, spoke to Cherry and booked Dior.

Turned up and a pretty, young girl came out from behind the screen still eating her lunch – it was Dior.

I paid Cherry and followed Dior down the corridor – a great sight.

Dior was immediately chatty and engaging. She is very pretty and was wearing a pink and white short, lacy dress. She looks very young and this girlie outfit made her look even younger.

I showered and she joined me and gave my cock a good washing.

I lay on the bed and Dior knelt beside me and gave me a thorough catbath and I was able to start fingering her pussy – she was already quite wet.

Eventually she moved down and started licking my balls before working her way up my shaft to flick her tongue over the underside of my helmet.

She then started a pretty good BBBJ – she went slowly and lightly with no hint of teeth and good hand-action but it wasn’t particularly deep and there were a few tissue-breaks.

I propped myself up on my elbows to watch this cute PYT, less than one-third my age, suck me.

I suggested some 69 and she moved round.

Dior had been totally quiet up to now but she soon started gently moaning as I lightly licked her.

She soon warmed up a bit more and started twitching and her moaning got a bit more intense. She stopped sucking me and was sort of yelping in a delightful way.

This happened three or four times before she pulled away completely and took a break.

Dior sucked me a bit more and I soon had to ask her to grab a condom.

She applied some lube and straddled me for some cowgirl.

She pulled some lovely facial expressions and was soon riding me quite vigorously.

After a while she seemed to tire so I suggested that I go on top and we switched to the mish.

This was great, looking down at her pretty, young face, and I just gradually increased the tempo, holding out as long as I could before squirting in the dom.

I collapsed on the bed and Dior tidied me up before lying next to me and we had a lovely chat.

She said she was from Harbin Province and has been here for about a month and works at 142 most days and goes to school or rests the other days. Her English isn’t too bad and she understands well provided you don’t talk too quickly.

Unfortunately time was soon up and we went back into the shower and Dior washed me again.

Dressed, hugged and departed.

Very good session with an absolute cutie.