Persons’ Names : Dianna and Rita

Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Date of Visit : 26/4/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.64alexander.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr/girl

Age : Dianna 25 (she told me – looks a lot younger), Rita c30?

Size/shape : Dianna – very pretty, lovely slim figure, C-cups bolt-ons, an amazing butt, great legs, fully shaved. Rita – very elegant and pretty, lovely slim figure, B-cups,
beautiful butt, great legs, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Dianna – southern China. Rita – Singaporean Chinese

Services Provided : DKF from Dianna, BBBJ from both, face-sitting from Dianna, FIV for Rita, CG with both, doggie and mish with Dianna, CIM from Rita
Value for money/recommend? : Oh yesssss!!!!!!!!!!! (Wet) dreams cum true.

My experience/comments : Booked a double with Rita and Dianna. I’ve seen Rita a couple of times before but not Dianna.

Was met by Sophie, handed over the money and was shown into the room.

I was soon joined by Dianna.

She is extremely pretty and was immediately cheerful and engaging. She was wearing a revealing pink top (as per the gallery photos), no bra and a miniscule g-string.

Rita then entered – elegant and sexy as ever.

We all stripped and I showered. Dianna joined me and gave me a good washing and then Rita helped to dry me.

Rita is very pretty and quite tall with a lovely slim figure, nice B-cups, a fantastic butt and great legs.

Dianna also has a lovely slim figure and a fantastic butt and has C-cup bolt-ons and lovely legs.

Both were fully and freshly shaved.

Onto the bed and Dianna started DKFing me while Rita knelt between my legs and started licking my groin and perineum before working her way up my shaft.

Meanwhile Dianna was sticking her tits in my mouth, kneeling with her arse pointing towards the side-on mirror.

I spent quite a bit of time just looking at the mirror admiring Dianna’s arse and watching Rita suck me – absolute heaven.

Rita gives an amazing BBBJ – very soft and slow and sensual with great tongue-action and no interruptions.

I then asked them both to suck me. As is often the case, it was clear they wanted to avoid exchanging their own bodily fluids, but after a wipe-down Dianna gave me a BBBJ while Rita licked my balls and groin. Dianna’s BJ is nearly as good as Rita’s.

I asked the girls to kiss each other and they had some LFKing and played with each other’s tits.

Rita asked me how many girls I’d slept with and I told her.

I then asked who wanted to be licked and Dianna moved up to sit on my face while Rita sucked me some more.

Dianna soon went off and was grinding herself hard down onto my tongue and getting quite vocal before squirming away saying “I cum, I cum”.

Time was moving on and I said I wanted to lick Rita but she said she wanted to fuck and she applied a condom while Dianna kissed me and I fingered her pussy.

Rita rode me Asian-style for a good while, taking it well, before Dianna said something to her in Chinese and Rita said that she’d said she wanted a go so Rita dismounted, a new condom was applied and Dianna climbed aboard for some more cow-girl. She, too, took it well.

Meanwhile Rita knelt by my shoulder so I could rub her clit. She then encouraged me in insert a digit and she rubbed her clit. She was getting quite loud and Dianna played with Rita’s tits again and I got her to briefly rub Rita’s clit (Dianna seemed to be up for the “girl-on-girl” action a bit more than Rita was).

Rita also said she’d cum.

I said I wanted some doggie so I stood at the foot of the bed and Dianna knelt in front of me while Rita stood behind me mimicking my movements as I thrust into Dianna.

I then got Rita to kneel on the bed next to Dianna and I continued to give Dianna the doggie while sticking my finger up Rita’s pussy.

The sight of those two beautiful butts in front of me was just awesome – the stuff of dreams (wet ones).

I told Rita that I wanted to cum in her mouth but she said that Dianna wanted me to come in her pussy (covered, of course) so we switched to the mish.

This was great as Dianna is really cute and enthusiastic, but I had spent most of the last hour trying not to cum and we were running out of time.

I asked Rita about CIM again and she agreed.

I lay down and, after a tidy-up, Rita sucked me again. Dianna was kneeling beside me and we were kissing and I fingered her pussy and it wasn’t long before I squirted into Rita’s mouth.

There wasn’t long left and we had a nice chat – Rita’s English is very good and Dianna’s is OK. Rita is from Singapore and Dianna is from a small town near the border with Vietnam and has been here eight months. Dianna works at 64 Thursdays and sometimes Fridays and she said she doesn’t work anywhere else.

We were now over time and, after a shower, Rita had to leave but Dianna stayed and we chatted some more while we showered and dressed – no rush to get rid of me
We talked about other girls at 64 and she said I should have a double with her and her “friend”, who I have met in the corridor and is still on my “To Do” list. It sounds like she will do more “girl-on-girl” stuff with this friend (but she might not have fully understood my questions).

Reluctantly, I had to depart.

Big thank you to Sophie on the way out.

Brilliant session with two absolute babes – the hour just flew by and I was completely knackered.