Person's Name : Melody

Establishment : 102 Moore St, Liverpool

Month/Year of Visit : September 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://102liverpool.com/

Phone : 8798 3358 or 0433 893 732

Hours of Business : 24/7

Rates : $160/60min

Extras Cost : Nil

Services Provided This Session : shower together, light kissing, daty, facesit, bbbj, cfs

Size/shape : tall, curvy, soft C Cup breasts, shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Value for money/recommend? : Good value/Good service

My experience/comments : In keeping with my commitment to mamasan Emily, I returned to 102 5 days after my session with Jolin to sample the second new Taiwan import, the lovely Melody.
Melody is still getting ready when I arrive so I head off to the room to shower alone.

Melody joins me after a few minutes. She’s a pretty Chinese milf with a big smile and quickly removes her white dress to reveal a lovely curvy figure and a great C cup rack.

After some intro kisses and cuddles I get Melody to recline on the bed, place a pillow under her tail and start some giving her soft C cups some attention. Heading south I’m delighted to discover her delightful lippy pussy. Her cute butterfly with a tiny tuft of hair on top is my favourite type so I’m really keen to get into some daty and pussy worship.

For me and my oral obsession Melody’s sweet little rig is a mouth-watering prospect so with considerable restraint I take it very slowly. It seems to take Melody a little by surprise but her reaction is terrific and she really gets wet and very noisy.
I spend a lot of time on her sweet spots with tongue and fingers and she cums hard gripping my head tightly. She pauses for a breather and reaches for the wipes but I’m not finished and encourage Melody to swap places for some facesitting daty so she can control the pressure and get herself off again.
I’m happy, drenched and harder than Chinese arithmetic.

She dismounts and returns the favour with some great sloppy head. Good variation, attention to shaft and balls and some inspired tongue action get me close but I hold back so we can start fucking. Condom applied and Melody climbs onto my cock with a squeal and starts a slow grind.
I initiate a swap into mish and can’t resist indulging a daty/mish cycle to help me last a little longer. Melody loves it and pushes back vigorously until I cum hard.
After a little time together to recuperate we relocate to the shower together to finish our hour together.

Now, YMMV but I really enjoyed my time with Melody. She ticks a lot of boxes for me, and I think the connection will improve with more visits. Another Taiwanese treat for the BlackBook.
Easy recommend.