Person's Name : Alex

Establishment : Hornsby 142

Date of Visit : 24/12/19

Rates : $160/hr

Size/shape : OK face, quite tall, curvy figure, B-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, brief FIV, FIA, a little bit of anal, doggie

Value for money/recommend? : An OK session but, without the proper anal, not as good as last time I saw her

My experience/comments : I called yesterday evening to book a particular girl but when I checked with Cherry this morning I was told that she was taking a couple of days off.

Cherry, who knows I like to try different girls, suggested two of their new ones. She confirmed they both did natural oral and I randomly chose Alex.

Turned up and Cherry phoned Alex and led me along the dark downstairs corridor and Alex was coming along to greet me.

Even in the gloom I recognised her immediately (which is unusual for me) as I’d seen her as Alice at 30 Brookvale back in May and I also said hello to her at 2 Roberts St in October after my session with Mimi. I reminded her that when I saw her at 30, I’d fucked her bum.

She is listed as Alex on the 142 website but seems to still answer to Alice so the website might change in the future.

Alex is tallish and has an OK face. She was wearing a very short black nightie thing over a black bra and panties.

I said where I seen her before and she said she no longer works at 2 Roberts St.

I stripped and showered and Alex stripped.

She has a curvy figure with a couple of extra kilos but pretty good for her age. Her tits are B-cups and bush was fully and freshly shaved. She also had a tattoo on the left side of her stomach which wasn’t there when I last saw her but when I asked whether it was new I think she gestured that it was a temporary stick-on one.

Onto the bed and Alex lay beside me and there was a very brief catbath before she said “Suck?” and started licking my balls and perineum.

She then worked her way up my shaft and started sucking me.

It was a good BBBJ – nice and slow and soft and with no hint of teeth and good hand-action. There some occasional eye-contact and only a few tissue-breaks but she didn’t go particularly deep.

Alex was lying beside me on her side so I started to finger her pussy.

I then suggested some 69 and she moved round.

She was quiet at first then a couple of times she stopped sucking me and, for a brief period, twitched and moaned quite loudly. I don’t whether she was cumming or just getting close.

I also fingered her pussy and briefly rimmed her and stuck a finger up her arse.

She eventually squirmed away and lay beside me for some more BJ and I briefly finger-fucked her before she said “Sorry, outside only”.

After a while I asked her to get a condom.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and I thought she said yes but I wasn’t certain that she had understood (her English is limited).

I also asked whether I could fuck her arse again but she was a bit reluctant, saying that she hadn’t done that for a while as the customers at 2 Robert St hadn’t known she did anal. I said I’d be gentle and Alex applied some lube and turned round to try for some reverse cowgirl anal.

At 30 Brookvale she’d asked for a tip for anal, starting at $50 and we agreed on $20, but this time no tip was mentioned.

She tried hard but couldn’t squeeze me in so I suggested some doggie and stood by the bed, making sure the bottle of lube was within reach.

I put my lubed finger up her arsehole for a while and then tried to insert my cock. I got in a little way but it was soon clear that Alex wasn’t comfortable so I withdrew.

Alex wiped the condom with some tissues and then redirected me up her pussy and I soon had my thumb back up her rear passage and Alice sounded like she was enjoying it.

I asked whether I could cum in her mouth and Alex asked for a tip so I just kept going until I squirted.

After the tidy up she gave a light massage while we tried to have a chat (her English is limited). She said she works at 142 four days a week but was only there today because she was covering for another girl.

We talked about the girls I’d seen at 30 Brookvale – the girl called Annie there now works at 142 as Bella and Mimi from 30 now works at 142, also as Mimi (and I also saw her at 533 as Mina). I mentioned that I think Maya from 30 now works at Hornsby 280, also as Maya. Alex said that Maya does anal but I checked my notes just now and when I saw her at 30 she asked me to stop when I just had a little bit of my thumb up her arsehole, so I’m not sure about that.

We showered and I dressed and departed and I had another chat with the lovely Cherry on the way out.