Person's Name : Eva

Establishment : Hornsby 142

Date of Visit : 3/10/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.hornsby142.com.au

Phone : 9482 9456

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $160/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, lovely petite figure, C-cups bolt-ons, tight butt, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : french kiss">DFK, BBBJ, 69, face-sitting, DATY, cow-girl, mish

Value for money/recommend? : 100% - excellent GFE/PSE session with a lovely lady. We clicked perfectly.

My experience/comments : Plan A didn’t work out today so I went to Plan B and, following Mr Steed’s recent review, called 142 to book Eva.

Turned up, paid Vicky and was told to go up to Room 6 where Eva was waiting.

Eva has a pretty face and was wearing a very short black dress. She was immediately cheerful and was smiling and engaging all the way through the session.

I stripped and showered while Eva readied the room, got the music going and stripped.

She is petite with a lovely slim figure, nice C-cup bolt-ons (which look more like D-cups on her tiny frame) and a tight butt. She was fully and freshly shaved.

Onto the bed and Eva knelt over me and licked my nipples while stroking my cock. She was kneeling by my side so I was able to start fingering her pussy.

She soon moved down, licked my balls and groin and asked whether I wanted her to suck me.

She started a very good BBBJ – nice and slow and sensual with lovely eye-contact, lots of saliva, good hand-action and no interruptions.

After a while I got her to move round for some 69 – she has a lovely pussy.

I had to get her to stop as I was over-heating so I got her to turn around and sit on my face.

This was great looking up at her lovely tits while I licked her. Eva was leaning back and stroking my cock but again I had to get her to stop.

She gradually warmed up and then tensed up and squirmed away while she had a very intense orgasm and she collapsed on the bed and needed a couple of minutes rest to recover.

She stroked and sucked my cock a bit more and I then told her I wanted her to cum again and I got her to lie on the bed and I went down for some DATY.

Again it took a bit of time but this orgasm seemed even more intense and she shuddered and pushed my head away and wouldn’t let me touch her even lightly while she recovered again.

More BJ and I then had to ask her to get a condom.

While Eva dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she shook her head.

Eva applied some lube and gently straddled me for some cow-girl. It was really tight at first but she took it well and was soon vigorously riding me and we had some tongue wrestling.

She suggested that I fuck her so we switched to the mish.

I went slowly at first and it was great as Eva started to get really vocal. I had intended to have some doggie but the mish was so good that I just pounded away until I squirted.

We both needed a rest and, after Eva had removed the condom, she just lay in my arms with her head on my chest.

She told me she was from Taipei and has been in Australia for one year. She works at 142 three days a week and also works at 647 Elizabeth as Anna for three days and rests on Tuesdays.

I showed her some photos on my phone from my trip to Taiwan and we chatted, mostly via my translator app.

We were now over time and Eva was in no rush to get rid of me, and Vicky wasn’t squawking over the intercom, so we just kept chatting while we lay on the bed cuddling.

Eventually I had to leave and I quickly showered, dressed and, after a farewell hug and kiss, I departed.

Excellent session, partly GFE, partly PSE, with a lovely lady