Hours of Business : 9 to late

Rates : $120/45min; $150/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, cowgirl, catbath, massage

Size/shape : short, round belly, C cup, dark brown or black hair

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : No, what a rip

My experience/comments :

I am relatively new to punting and I have been visiting asian massage places offering extra services. After reading a few reviews from various brothels I decided to give 187 a go as my first time visit to a brothel.

Red flag #1: The machine is broken so only cash or transfer.
    Red flag #2: I paid first before seeing Cici.

When I get out of the shower and dry off, I am greeted by a middle aged short woman with a round belly who looks nothing like the slim 25yo picture of Cici advertised on the website.

Cici gets straight into it licking my nipples and stroking Mr. Sad to get a reaction. We retire to the bed where I am asked whether I want a CBJ or BBBJ. They advertise BBBJs so I am wondering why the question.

I ask for a BBBJ and Cici gets to work. She does get a reaction and it starts to feel good until the teeth start grazing my head and shaft.
    I politely ask to be careful with the teeth a few times but this is not heard/acknowledged.

The tissues are clutched in hand and used often. The glug, glug, glugging is kind of a turn on, but the river of saliva running down my balls is not.

A condom is applied and Mr Happy slots in for a ride cowgirl style. The visuals are not good and Mr Happy loses his excitement. The condom is whipped off and a long BBBJ resumes.
    Her technique is pretty good except for the teeth but I am fast getting peed off with myself for going ahead with this and call a halt.

I suggest a massage but this is pretty ordinary so give up on the whole misadventure.
    Last edited by downthelane; 20th March 2024 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Formatting