Contact Details/Address/Weblink :"http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html"

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business :10 am to late days TBD

Rates :$150 per hour

Extras Cost :N/A

Services Provided This Session :BBBJ, side saddle, missionary to completion

Size/shape :164 cm solid firm build, very pretty face, massive boobs

Nationality or Ethnicity : South Korean

Value for money/recommend? :Yes she was very happy and accommodating and really enjoyed our time together.

My experience/comments : Yuri is apparently the same Yuri from 5 years ago and I had not seen her before.

She is a fairly solid build but very sexy and those tits are amazing and would be double EE's and there are no cut marks so all natural.

We started with a short cat bath and then a really good sucking with a vibrator tongue just like sexy Joice.

I was really enjoying the BBBJ and she was going deep and it felt good and I nearly came in her mouth.

I was reaching down and holding her boobs and they are so amazing to hold and so full and soft and no sagging.

She puts on the dom and we start off side saddle and fuck me what a tight pussy and without the dom I would be fucked and cum within seconds.

I was really enjoying it even with a dom and it felt superb and then she is massaging balls and crying out really horny.

Yuri was telling me it felt really good and she wanted me to last so I went like this with mostly slow deep fucking with some fast bursts.

Her legs are big and sexy and firm and just loved fucking her and holding those beautiful boobs.

I came close to losing it a few times and had to pace myself but held out for 25 minutes.

I then wanted to try missionary and again the tight pussy but it was very good to see those huge tits right there.

I just slowly fucked her and Yuri was really into it and wanted me to last a while so I paced myself and made love to her.

After five minutes I asked if I can go hard and cum and she nodded and I hammered her for a whole minute and came a shitload and was soaked.

We showered due to sweat all over me and then she gave me a very good massage for the remaining time.

I was talking to her the whole time during the massage and she is a very nice lady.