Phone : 9897 8823

Hours of Business : 10am till way past my bedtime

Rates : $250

Size/shape : Athletic

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese.

Services Provided : Diamond

Value for money/recommend? : yes indeed

My experience/comments :

Great service, really athletic fit girl, wore me out! would suit dressing up in cosplay. If she's there post Covid19 ill deffo be back.

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

It is reminded that we have allowed concession in review “times” however the review is sparse in detail and does not paint and provide a picture of time spent and experience.

Further review of this nature and posting length will be invalid and your membership dropped and deleted.

Trolling, leeching and taking without providing back will see accounts suspended.

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall

Bronze Member

This review is pointless.

It basically just tells us you visited a Chinese lady called Merana,

You are suppose to write about the session, what she does/doesn't do, her performance. All of your reviews are the same, basically no info at all hat can help other punters decide if she is worth visiting.