Phone :02 9807 8825

Hours of Business : 1000-0400

Rates : 170/30 (this is a premium rate)

Size/shape : 4-6, a-b cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, GFE

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

I turned up without a booking, and was asked to wait, then to wait a little longer, I didn't have a lot of time, but fortunately Sena came in and introduced herself, I was only shown one girl, and booked for 30 minutes (this is more than the diamond rate, perhaps she comes from an 'agency').

Once in the room and starting to undress Sena arrived, she had a loose-fitting green summer dress, and it was only when she removed it that I was aware how tiny she is. Sena has a friendly smile, and is bubbly in a Japanese sort of way. I went into the shower and was wondering if she would join me, but I figured time was too short to wait, so got out before she entered. Onto the bed and she was super friendly, this is more a GFE experience, with some gentle hands on bodies, then lots of DFK. While we were kissing Sena was gently masturbating me, before going down for a very gentle BBBJ, while I played with her shaven pussy. I then got her to turn around for some 69, and then to avoid cumming asked her to take her mouth off, in response to which she moved up for me to work on her pussy from underneath.

I was thinking it was time to fuck, but once Sena started some more BBBJ I couldn't hold back any longer. We hadn't discussed CIM, and I said about 4 times that I was going to cum, she just kept her lips in place with some cum ending up on my chest, then reaching over for a tissue to spit into. A quick mouthwash then she lay down beside me, it was a real GFE at this point. For me that pretty much ruled out getting to fuck her, but after a short while Sena asked if I would like to be sucked again, and of course I said yes, I really hoped to get hard and fuck, but much to my surprise it wasn't long until I was warning her that I was about to cum again. This obviously surprised Sena, who after copping another mouthful and spitting into a tissue gave a very Japanese giggle.

There was still time for a quick shower, with Sena giving me a bit of a washdown as well.

I left very happy, and will be happy if I find the opportunity to see her again.

Silver Member

Sena sounds like a wonderful girl. I hope she pays a visit to their sister shop in Marrickville, a lot closer to home than the north shore.

Silver Member

Person's Name : Sena

Establishment : Nightshade

Date of Visit : 23/02/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : thenightshade.com.au

Rates : 220/45

Services Provided : GFE, DATY, BBBJ, 69, DFK, FS

My experience/comments :

This was the second of what has become 4 visits to see Sena. Each is a little different, and I plan on separating the reports.

Having ended up CIM on the previous occasion with Sena I was keen to get to fuck her this time. I booked in and was in the room when she arrived. I then disrobed and she joined me in the shower, for a gentle wash down and some DFK, this was very sensual.

Once on the bed I was keen to avoid going straight to BBBJ, so after some extended DFK and playing with her pussy I suggested some DATY, and Sena was happy to oblige. She has a lovely shaved pussy, with smallish but protruding inner labia which make for enjoyable play time. Sena was saying 'so good' which I would suspect is a standard part of her routine. I had one finger in her pussy, but was very gentle.

After a while in DATY I returned for some more DFK and then onto 69, which was all fun, before suggesting we fuck. Sena put on a dom and climbed aboard, for some pleasurable cowgirl, before I turned her over into mish, and at this point was able to kiss, play with her breasts, and generally enjoy myself before lifting her ass in the air and going to town hammering her pussy before cumming. Sena was quite happy with this, and then we lay down beside each other for some more DFK before it was time for a shower again. I noticed while in the shower that my finger was still covered in her pussy juices, which was a nice ending to the session.

I knew I would be looking for the opportunity to return.

Silver Member

Establishment : Nightshade

Date of Visit : 26/02/20

Services Provided : GFE, DATY, FIV, DFK, BBBJ, FS

My experience/comments :

So this was visit number 3 with Sena in relatively short succession. I didn't know that there would be a lull in punting to follow, I'm pleased I spent the $ on these visits now, at least it's something to think of until times are less virus-afflicted.

I was waiting in the room for Sena, I had my shoes and socks off so as not to waste time, and after a while I heard her voice as she walked down the corridor with a punter who would probably be 25 years younger than me, which left me wondering about the impact of that on her and how she manages to be professional and carry on as if she hasn't been hammered relentlessly for the preceding hour. There was a delay before Sena came into the room, saw who it was and smiled and carried on as though it was a pleasure to see me.

I stood up and went over to her, and received a long DFK before our hands started to wander over each others bodies. After having my hand in her panties for a while it was time to disrobe her, and it was nice because this was someone I was becoming more comfortable with, and once we were both undressed, and after some more DFK it was into the shower. It is really enjoyable looking at Sena in the shower, she has a lovely smile, and a deep gaze from beautiful dark brown eyes. There is also something special about the way she washed my fingers, nice and clean for where a couple of them will soon end up.

Then it was out of the shower, dry off, and help with the sheets before encouraging Sena to lay on the edge of the bed to give me maximum access to her pussy for an extended session of DATY, with first one, then two gentle fingers inserted. Eventually it was time to go back to DFK and sucking on her nipples before getting her to give me some BBBJ and then turning for some 69. Her BBBJ is very gentle, but also quite sensual, so despite my two CIM on the first punt with her that wasn't a risk this time.

Eventually it was time to fuck, after application of dom it was into mish, then doggie, sidesaddle and back to mish and cum in the dom. Sena then removed the dom, gave some more BBBJ to 'clean' me up, more DFK and we were back in the shower for a good clean, including the fingers and lots of eye contact again, more DFK, then it was time to dry off and leave.

On the way out Sena has a way of waving with both hands, and smiling as I was walking down the stairs, which sort of reminded me of the staff at Disneyland (maybe Disneyland Tokyo), which left me feeling very happy to have spent the time with her.

Just writing this and recounting the adventure I'm hoping this punting freeze doesn't have to go on too long!

Silver Member

Establishment : The Nightshade

Date of Visit : 28/02/20

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, GFE, CIM

My experience/comments :

This was the last of my 4 visits to see Sena. I arrived on time or a little early and was sent to a room, actually this was the same room as my last punt with her, and as on the previous occasion she came out of the next room with her previous customer, who on this occasion I did not see. Perhaps when it is not so busy the ladies get two rooms and can then alternate?

As soon as she saw me there was a smile and she said something along the lines of how good it was to see me again (not hard to remember me I guess, it was only a few days earlier!). Some prolonged DFK and hugging, followed by hands everywhere, including into her panties to play with her pussy, then time to disrobe and into the shower. The shower experience was the same as before, except that I was told how handsome I was, even if not really true it's still nice to hear!

Out of shower and extended DATY as before, then more DFK, play with tits, and on to BBBJ and 69. I was certainly not tiring of seeing her. Sena climbed aboard for CG and then over into mish and sidesaddle, nothing new here compared to the last visit, but still a lot of fun as she is (at least for me) so attractive, and I was so happy to get to fuck such a lovely lady. I could have finished in the dom at this point, but I asked if it was okay to cum in her mouth, and received a definite yes, and a moment later Sena was in position to remove the dom and start sucking. As I've said before her BBBJ is very gentle and girlfriend like, time got away from me and the timer sounded, at which point Sena got her hand around the shaft, wanked more vigorously, and kept sucking, it was less than a minute till I came, she sucked a moment longer, then got a tissue and emptied her mouth (I was going to say spit but it was very gentle and ladylike emptying), gave me another wonderful DFK, and suggested we have a shower. The shower was gentle and unrushed, with her now familiar cleaning of fingers (and my awareness of her pussy juices on my slippery fingers). Once out in the corridor there was the same two-handed wave and I was away.

The question of course how long until I can see her again. Hurry up and depart our shores Covid-19!