>
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 5 Star (Marrickville) - 5 Gerald St, Marrickville - 02 9516 1222

Default 5 Star (Marrickville) - 5 Gerald St, Marrickville - 02 9516 1222

Went for punt at 5 Star for the first time.
    Was a little put off at the beginning by the men runnging the place, only ever seen women.
    Picked Linda from a group of about 8 - $150 for 45min
    Wasn't sure whether she was Korean, Chineses or Singaporean (she seemed to speak a bit of each)
    BBBJ was great - let her go on for what felt like 15min.
    Then had a great time pouding away - she used quite a bit of lube.
    Asked her for CIM etc - but dont thing she understood.

Anyway - 7/10 experience.

Default CoCo 5* Marrickville

Establishment and/or person's Name:

Contact Details/Address:

Hours of Business: (if known or applicable)

Prices: 200 bucks per hour

Size/shape: sexy body imo, i love her hips

Nationality or Ethnicity: Korean

Services: she got a excellent bj, offer any position

Value for money/recommend?: book for her bros, i think she s quite busy. 200 bucks per hour is a good price for this girl.

My experience/comments: Worth to say hello to her again. Cant wait to touch her skin again lol

Default Jessica - 5 Star Marrickville

Visited this place last week.

Jessica is a korean lady, 170 cm, c cups, brown hair with lovely brown eyes.

Started the half hour session by helping her get her gear off to reveal her assets, after which she led me into the shower for a wash down.
    After a thorough cleaning (front and back), she knelt down for a rather intense and wet bbbj session, all whilst looking deep into my eyes. Fantastic views all round.

Thought I might lose control if we continued so we dried off together and got onto the bed for some fun. Jessica started with a massage, then began with kissing me all over my back from shoulders down to my behind. All this attention was accompanied with her breasts rubbing all over me, which made for some great views in the mirror. She paid special attention to the tackle from behind (FANTASTIC) with her tongue, which I begged her to continue because it felt so good. After 10 minutes of that, I flipped over and she began the same process on my front, spending some time on my nipples before moving onto another round of the bbbj.

The girl has great touch, and it wasn't long before I felt the need to progress things. Hopped on for some cowgirl, which got quite energetic. By this time I could see we were heading toward full time, so I turned her over and finished in doggy with her watching herself in the mirror. It was great to see some sweat beads rolling down her back!

Hopped back into the shower for another wash down whilst engaging in some small chat (english so-so). No DFK or DATY from Jessica, but I enjoyed her company nonetheless.

All in all a great session - will definitely return as I saw some eye catching figures in the lineup Have also read elsewhere that girls do offer DFK and DATY at this place so will return to sample these treats.

Silver Member

hi asas007 sounds good - what was the price for this pleasure?

Default 5 Star Marrickville - Channel

Establishment and/or person's Name: 5 Star Marrickville - Channel

Contact Details/Address: 9516 1222, 5 Gerald Street Marrickville

Hours of Business: 4pm to 4am

Prices: 30 minutes - $100
    45 minutes - $160
    60 minutes - $200

Size/shape: Slim, Tall, Leggy

Nationality or Ethnicity: Korean

Services: Full Service

Value for money/recommend?: Value for money for the services you receive.

My experience/comments: Showed up around 11pm and was shown the a lineup of about 8 girls. Picked Channel because she looked the most classy out of the bunch. Hopped into the shower where we washed up before she gave a good massage coupled with alot of tongue action all over. Straight into a bbbj from there and the girl has some great skills when it comes to that. Halfway through she rolled on the condom using her mouth and we started going through the standard doggy, cowgirl & missionary styles before finishing up with a hj.

I'd recommend Channel again as she's pretty experienced and no starfish in the sack. Only thing I was bothered with is that Korean chicks in general always ask "why no cum" if you don't blow your load in less than 10 mins. Can get annoying. Other than that, good 30 mins spent.

Default 5* Marrickville

Having been to 5* many times and anyways been willing to wait heres my experience with Cindy, one of my best experiences..

Let's start with the face, fucking hot theres no way to describe it, i have no doubt theres plastic surgery involved in the making of this immaculate specimen, but those bog eyes looking at you while shes sucking your cock in the shower was enough to make me fall to my knees!

Communication was alright, she knows enough English to get by, she was singing, to some k music, NFI what it was saying but sweetest voice ever!

Body: about 170cm, milky smooth skin, typical Korean assets, about a size 6 with beautiful B/C-cup breasts, had to be fake as well but meh... "who gives a shit!"

The act: Right from the start, holding hands into the room, undressing you, showers you, body slide in the shower, rubs you down with her tits, then a ever so skillful BBBJ, then fiished off with a towel dry! I already feel like a brand new car!
    Off to the bed, then more BBBJ (skills were 10/10) again with those big eyes looking at you!
    Then she flips over to 69 and shoved her pussy in my face (there is a god) as i was playing with it she was getting wetter and wetter her juices were almost dripping off her cunt! unbelievable, she was getting off on it!

Enough said, you really need to try it! 10/10 5 star!

Did i mention she does an awesome massage!

Overall value: Do i really need to answer this???

how about contact details so we can try ???

The contact details are in the thread, and in the title.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalk010 View Post
    The contact details are in the thread, and in the title.
    that was after the thread was moved to an older thread

Bronze Member

Default 28 Vincent street Marrickville - Beware of rebecca, usually good, but she is poor!

Person's Name: Rebecca

Establishment : 28 Vincent Street Marrickville

Date of Visit: Last week Thursday

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: unsure

Hours of Business: 10am - 11pm

Rates: 60 20mins - 80 30 mins - FS

Size/shape: Slim size 8 with a cup

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese

Services Provided: Bad FS - CBJ no balls licking WTF

Value for money/recommend?: Usually good, but be weary of this lady

My experience/comments: After arriving at 9.30pm i was shown to room 3. I have been here alot, but usually have the luxury of room 1 (meaning there is no one busy when i am there so i get the pick of all) usually 3 ladys working at all times.

Anyway, 1 lady available, and i didnt mind as she was slim and cute, even though she obvoiously lied about her age (23 - more like 30)

anyway, she took my money for 20 mins, and when she returned asked me to shower. but she would not shower with me.

After my shower i looked at the clock - 9.40, good i will have til 10pm i think.

she tells me to lay on the bed, i lie on my back and ask her for a BBJ she says no and continues with a CBJ. i tell her to lick my balls and she ignores me. her BJ is terrible, using teeth to bite etc, i told her off, and told her to ride my cock instead.

she lubes up, and gets on - LOOSEY GOOSEY !!!! YUK !!!

i tell her to go doggy cause she is very loose, and she reluctantly turns around and bends over, I pound her until i come (which is hard bacause of her looseness) when i come i see that time is up in 1 minute. so i get on my clothes and get out asap.

I decided i will go back again soon, but will not pick her again. I have been going here for a few years now, and usually never dissapoint, always BBBJ, not always cim, but if not always been able to Cum on chest etc.

anyway, Beware Rebecca on thursday nights, also sunday i think...

Bronze Member

Default 5* Marrickville and/or recommendation

Hi

Looking for an update on this place, any reviews.

Looking to go for the punt on Saturday, looking for a busty lady in Marrickville area any suggestions?

Thanks

Duckman

Bronze Member

This place is a dud. Two Girls on Saturday afternoon, went to 143 Marrickville Road, see review

Person's Name: mimi

Establishment : 5 star marrickville

Date of Visit: 19/5/11

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 95161222

Hours of Business: 12pm- 4am

Rates: 30min for 120 45min 150 and 200 for 1hr

Size/shape: side 6-8 hot body with fake c cups but feel really nice

Nationality or Ethnicity: korean

Services Provided: everything. like you cant go wrong with this girl. she is 9 out10
    and is very ahppy to please.

Value for money/recommend?: yes

My experience/comments: i strongly recommened her. i punt like few times a week and this girl is really good in every way and plus she is pretty. and boys im a picky guy

Services provided: everythings from kissing, like DFK, sucking no condom, CIM and the usual ones.

and if you like a GFE, she willl deginatly be your cup of tea. and in an hour booking. she forced me to come twice.
    Last edited by BadAussieBoy; 26th May 2011 at 09:16 PM.

Person's Name : Co Co

Establishment : 5 Star

Date of Visit : 27 June

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business :

Rates : $150 / 45min

Size/shape : slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : (Here you must give at least a general description of the experience which you have had - 25 word minimum is required to give fellow members an idea of time spent - "Ill be back" or "good value" is not a sentence or review. )

After reading the reviews I decided to check out myself.
    I found the location bit discouraging with the entrance in full view plus the punters all sit in the lounge room together… ;p
    Anyhow usual line up and I decided to choose Co Co someone on this thread mentioned.

Now she has quite good persona – even more so when I spoke to her in my limited Korean.
    She was somewhat surprised at that but seems this makes her at ease more so…
    After she washed me up thoroughly, especially minime and backside.
    Once dried she went to BBBJ straight away and when I was about to cum she stopped. However I urged her to continue and she did so but first telling me not to cum in her mouse but rather in her other mouth. I joked that I can’t wait for dom before spurting and she said I can stick in without the rubber next time or maybe later… half jokingly~

Anyhow with dom on she rode me in cg and after brought me to close to cum swapped the position – on all four.
    I pumped hard before I sensed I was about to cum so we swapped the position and I came hard while pumping hard on top…

After clean me up and she didn’t seem to mind to clean minime with her mouth we cuddled and chatted for a while…
    She’s student studying English and works on Fri/Say only.
    I think her boobs are fake and think she’s more like mid/late 20 rather than early 20 – I’ve seen enough Korean girls to know what they look like in early 20~

All in all not a bad punt.

Bronze Member

Default 5 Gerald St Marrickville

Person's Name : Cici i think? or sisi

Establishment : 5 Gerald st Marrickville - i think studio 5 is the name?

Date of Visit : last night - friday 2/11/12

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : ?

Hours of Business : 12 noon till 4am

Rates : $100 for 30 minutes

Size/shape : slim with c cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : Covered BJ, Catbath, Shower, Full service

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Ok so after a bad experience a few weeks ago, i thought i would try a new place. so last night i went to studio 5 i think its called, at 5 gerald street marrickville

Was greeted at the door and shown to a waiting room - unfortunately this is not private, they make you wait there with other guys while they get the girls.. would probably be better if they didnt make you sit there with others, maybe show you to a room by yourself etc?

anyway, shown 6 girls, of which all were quite young and attractive... the girl i chose was quite cute and had great tits for her small frame (real too)

we got to the room, she led me by hand, and then offered me a shower, i got undressed and watched her underss too, and was geting quite hard.. she noticed and gave a shy giggle

we get into the shower together and she washed me, my cock, and my ass very well, then she dried me off, and got to her knees, where she slid on a condom and started sucking... HOTT !!

we moved to the bed because i couldnt stand up during the BJ, then she climbed on top, and rode me hard for a while, was close to cumming, so i told her to go doggy.. what a site... i purried my face in her ass, and licked her ass and pussy before sliding my cock in.. she was loving it, and getting really loud until i blew my load, and collapsed on her back.. i knew she wanted more, so i stayed inside her, and reached around, and rubbed her clit till she climaxed.. she loved it, i slid out during this, but then she turned around, took off the dom, offered me a shower again, where she cleaned me and we held each other for a while..

for $100 his was great.. will be going here again, for the extra $20 on other shops this is a much better option.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast