Person's Name : Nana

Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : February 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon90.com.au

Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $160/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFKing, motor-boating, Spanish, fire-and-ice BBBJ, FIV, pussy-slide, face-sitting, FIA, 69, cowgirl, doggie

Size/shape : Tallish, slimish/curvy figure, natural D+ cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Value for money/recommend? : Not a PYT but a very good, full-on, enthusiastic session

My experience/comments : I called Rita and told that after my time in the Philippines I was looking for a girl with nice, large tits. She recommended Nana so I booked her.

Rita wasn’t there when I arrived but she’d spoken to Nana and I was expected.

Into the room and I showered while Nana readied her stuff and got the music going.

Nana is quite tall and was wearing a short black nightie, which revealed a promising rack, and a black bra and g-string. She was immediately playful and friendly.

She stripped to reveal a slimish/curvy figure with a fine pair of natural D+ cups and a shaved bush.

I sat on the edge of the bed and Nana stood in front of me – I couldn’t resist some motor-boating – before she squatted down in front of me and squeezed her tits around my cock.

She then took a swig of cold water and started sucking me. Before long I had to lie on the bed.

It was a very good BBBJ – no teeth, great use of her hands and she went pretty deep.

Nana was kneeling beside me and I started fingering her clit so Nana grabbed the lube and applied a load onto my cock and my fingers.

She obviously doesn’t mind the taste of the lube as she continued sucking me, with some good attention to my balls and perineum, and I was able to finger-fuck her.

Nana then straddled me for an excellent pussy-slide while I played with her tits. She also lent forward for some passionate DFKing.

She wanted to fuck but I got her to move up and sit on my face, which she seemed to enjoy, and I had a finger up her arsehole for a good while.

Nana went to the sink to wash off some of the lube and she returned with a mouthful of warm water to complete the fire-and-ice BJ.

She then moved round for some 69 but I soon had to get her to stop and dress me as I was getting overheated. As she applied the condom I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she said “No”. This surprised me as it seemed like she was trying to make me cum all the time when she was sucking me, but perhaps she had misunderstood me (her English is somewhat limited).

Nana rode me well in some enthusiastic cowgirl with more kissing and when she eventually tired I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed. This was very good as she was loud and I watched her tits swinging low in the mirror in front of us and I kept going for a good while before I came.

I lay down and Nana tidied me up and, after she’d washed, she gave me a massage in the remaining minutes. She said she was from Taiwan and has been here several years.

After I’d showered and dressed I went and had a chat with Rita who gave me some intel on a couple of new girls.

Silver Member

Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : 24 February 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon90.com.au

Phone : 0422 207 501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $160/hr

Services Provided This Session : DFKing, BBBJ, DATY

Age : late 30's to 40, but could pass for early 30's, no wear and tear visible

Size/shape : Beautiful, with long straight hair, shortish, curvy figure, picture book natural D+ cups, fully shaved, lovely snatch

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely, a thoroughly enjoyable, full-on, enthusiastic session with a lovely, engaging woman, I will be back, highly recommended!

I tried to book Nana a week ago, but she had had a very late booking the night before that ended up stretching to several hours, so she was too tired for my requested early booking.

Having read Newboy's review in the interim made me even keener to meet her, and the stars aligned this morning.

She is every bit as described by Newboy, so I won't repeat everything, except maybe to say that I did not think she was tall really, but who's splitting hairs! Whatever her true age is, she is stunningly beautiful and sexy, definitely what I categorise as a ripe young woman, definitely not yet middle aged.

It's the first booking of the day and she does faff about quite a bit to get all her things organised. She explains to me that she had just cleaned and tidied up the room (it was spotless), but now she can't find where she put everything! Anyway, I had time and 15 minutes in she contacts reception to advise that time is only starting then, so, no problem.

She starts a BBBJ, it is awesome! Slow and varied, and every now and then she teasingly pauses and says a few things, with a smile, before diving in again. She goes down all the way, it's heaven. She puts a little lube in her hand and does a bit on manual stroking and caressing, and then it's back to the BJ. No tissues in sight! I'm getting quite revved up, I realized that this is not going to be a long session unless I apply the brakes. But then she squats over me and starts rubbing me between those gorgeous breasts. Often when girls have tried to treat me to Spanish in the past it has been a bit of a stretch, because they just did not have large enough boobs to squeeze my member in properly and I had been almost relieved when they moved on to the next item on the menu. But no such thing with Nana, her fully breasts clamped tightly around my rod, it felt awesome, I involuntarily started thrusting and realised that the point on no return was very close. A very brief mental debate ensued, should i stop her and go on to explore her other charms? The debate was extremely brief, I think I have only ever come in this position twice before, and this promised to be even better, so I just abandoned all restraint and thrust once or twice more before exploding between her breasts.

What more can I say, the session was briefer than I had planned, but I had no regrets. All it means is that there are just so many unexplored mysteries about Nana for future visits. I had a pleasant chat with her. She is really a lovely, uncomplicated girl. Her English is very rudimentary, I really struggled to understand anything she said, but once I asked her to use the translator app we had a lovely chat. I asked her whether she enjoyed DATY, she said she sometimes did, so I told her I'd give her a brief sample, then she could let me know for next time whether it's on or whether i should rather leave it. She happily agreed, and the brief sample ended up taking 15 minutes, ending only because we were 5 minutes over time, she seems very responsive and to have enjoyed it, she said definitely more next time.

Well what can one do, I'll just have to rush back soon for more.

Highly recommended, extremely good value for money, do ask her to use her translator if you go to see her, it made things a lot easier.
    Last edited by usw; 24th February 2024 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Spelling errors

Bronze Member

Default 90 Hotham Artarmon - Nana

Establishment : 90 Hotham Parade, Artarmon

Month/Year of Visit : March 5, 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 90 Hotham parade, Artarmon

Phone : 0422207501

Hours of Business : Not sure

Rates : $140 for 45 mins

Services Provided This Session : Handjob, DFK, BBBJ, Pussy slide

Size/shape : Big Boobs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Says Taiwanese on website

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : I was on the area, so decided to pop by this shop. Called in to check who was available, advised to see Nana at 7.30, all sweet. Upon arrival, I was taken to the room right next to the entrance. A quick shower by myself while Nana fixed up the bed and all. She is a bit old, has got massive boobs which is fun to play with. She started by putting some lube on her hand and gently stoking me while kissing her. This felt good and I was solid hard, she started a pussy slide which was bit of a surprise to me, well why not. This went for a while, I was thinking of asking her just to play with me this session but before asking her, she grabbed a dom and started to unpeel it. I was like OK lets fuck then. She wanted me to fuck her but requested her to do so first. Started with CG, she was not able to fully take my little brother. While trying to go a bit hard, she stops and says too big. She requested to try mish which I obliged. Same scenario, while thrusting a bit hard, she stops and says it hurts. She did try to take it, I believe she had a long day already and felt a bit bad for her.

Her hand job was pretty good, so asked her to finish me off like this. A smile on her face and ready for action. Heaps of lube, plays with the ball and off I go for a release. Cleaned up quickly, took a shower, bid goodbye. Will I return, probably not but a decent punt for the value.