Phone :

Hours of Business : 10 am - late

Rates : 150 / half hour

Size/shape : Petite. Photos look real https://no5marrickville.com/misa

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Services Provided : bbbj, FS

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience:

Somehow found out this place has the same management as The Nightshade in Gladesville. Showed up on a quiet night. Was hoping to see some non Asians in the line up but none showed up. Misa came in dressed in a scarf, collared shirt and skirt making her look a bit like an Air Stewardess. She was the prettiest in the line up and I forked over the money. This ended being the session that I was expecting with JAV star Jessica
Ishihara but ended up being super tame vanilla flavoured session.

Misa is petite with pretty girl next door looks and bubbly personality. We showered together and that is when I knew it was going to be a good session. She soaps and cleans my tool then hugs me and rubs her pussy on my hardening cock before turning around and getting it gently pressed between her wet butt cheeks and reaching between her leg to rub my tip.

After the shower she helps dry me before getting on her knees for BBBJ. The thought did cross my mind to grab her hair to face fuck her and blow CIM but I definitely wanted to have my sausage lost in her Bermuda triangle. Onto the bed and I got her to lay and as I teased her love mound with my tongue. It tasted nice and clean.

After I came up for air Misa put the condom on me and I went for gold in missionary then flipped her over on her stomach and pounded away before dropping my load. Definitely would see her again.