Phone : 0417 888 123

Hours of Business : 10am to 5am

Rates : $230/hr

Size/shape : 8ish?

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided : GFE, BBBJ, Full service

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely

My experience/comments :

Back into the punting game albeit not as frequently as I once did. Since shops had opened back up I was keeping an open eye and trying to decide where to go and who I would see. Finally decided to give No 5 a go as I had been to 42 Gladesville a fair few times in the past couple years and generally been happy.

booked via Wechat for 3 hours after I heard that Selina use to work as Yoko at Ginza and she was one I had had my eye on for quite some time.

Was kept waiting a little while as they tried to juggle there rooms around even though the place is much bigger than you would guess from the outside. Still I had booked for 3 hours so I can appreciate it's not the easiest to fit in. Anyway extra wait done and then women on reception organised for me to have a very large room at the back, was nice, pretty comparable to 42 Gladesville in terms of decor insight.

Onto the punt.

Selina was lovely english while far from perfect was better than most Asian girls in these shops. Friendly passionate and had a good sense of humour. Oh she's also drop dead gorgeous, not quite model material but really not far off, a very toned body for sure. BJ began in the shower and hot damn I don't know what it is about Asian girls but 90% seem to have some sort of magical ability to suck cock that almost all white girls I've been with can't even begin to approach. I'm pretty thick downstairs so a bit of teeth is not uncommon not a hint of it here though. It wasn't going to be enough to get me off today though so onto round 1 it was. She was more than happy to go with whatever position I desired and it was good and just what I needed. She isn't the most energetic or over the top and it was not the out and out PSE service some may be after but I was loving it all the same. Over round 1 and 2 moved through several positions and we both got over the line a few times.

She gave a decent massage between rounds and overall was a ball to chat to and genuinely gave a GFE vibe the whole time.

Treat her well folks respect her limits and I think you'll walk away a happy man.