Establishment : 161 Chatswood

Month/Year of Visit : September

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 161 Victoria Road Chatswood

Phone :0451 206 009

Hours of Business : 10-8

Rates :$130

Extras Cost : $150

Services Provided This Session : Massage & CBJ + FS

Size/shape : very slim, A/B cups (I'm hopeless with sizes)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : it was nice, but pricey.

My experience/comments :

A short review as it has been a while and I am relying on memory.

Rebecca is slim, friendly and rather cheeky . Her English is good enough and she is engaging. Massage is quite firm. She can certainly get her fingers into those muscle groups.

She was quite good with the tackle tickle, dipping her fingertips into my crevice and stroking my upper thighs and balls. On the turn she stroked me for a bit before asking me what I wanted. I was feeling like FS and she did the whole "how much you give me?" spiel. I offered $100 (bear in mind that the house had already taken $130) but she turned it down asking for $150. I shook my head and said it was too much, but she was insistent. Like many an occasion, I let my little head do the thinking and agreed with her price.

She did the catbath thing followed by a bit of CBJ to get me standing to attention. Then she asked what position I wanted. We did a bit of Cowboy before I lay her down and finished in missionary. At one point she wrapped her legs around me which felt great. She was a willing partner with a little bit of fake moaning but nothing over the top.

WIR: I enjoyed my time with her, and would go again except the price is a bit on the steep side. As always, your mileage may vary.

Bronze Member

Totally 280$? It's too expensive bro