Club350 - Questions and Answers thread
>
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Club350 - Questions and Answers thread

Default Club350 - Questions and Answers thread

Quote Originally Posted by Club350 View Post
    Club350 Roster - Sunday 15th October 2017

Lynn - Size 6, B cup, 1.58cm - Macau girl - One of the most popular girls at 350, Sweetest GFE and charm, A young lady to remember.

Miki - Size 5, C cup, 1.55cm - Taiwan girl - Cute and school girl innocence, cosplay dress up and little sailor girl, sweet GFE.

Nancy - Size 7, C cup, 1.65cm - Chinese girl - GFE - good service, BBBJ, sweet kiss and hugs.

Tina - Size 5, C cup, 1.60cm - Korea girl - White smooth skin, pretty face GFE service. Young and innocence. First day at Club350.

Cherry - Size 6, C cup, 1.68cm - Singapore girl - Experienced sweet service, BBBJ, Good english and easy personality. A real women with real tease and seduction. First day at Club350.

Hours

7 days 10am to Late

Rates SEE OUR SPECIAL RATES BELOW

30 Mins - $70.00
    45 Mins - $100.00
    1 Hour - $140.00

CLUB 350
    350 PENSHURST ST
    NORTH WILLOUGHBY
    NSW 2068
    PHONE : 02 9714 32398
    MOBILE : 0410 716 666

www.club350.com.au

Guys doing a great job of putting your roster up each day. Can I ask if your photos are real as you call one girl Miki and put her photo up but when I look on your website she is called Nike.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

would be interested in seeing some photos of the rooms and also curious how long the opening rate special for AUXXX members is running?

Quote Originally Posted by Punterman2 View Post
    Can I ask if your photos are real
    I have visited and I can say the the photos of Lyn and Cici are real.

Quote Originally Posted by Whatakonk View Post
    I have visited and I can say the the photos of Lyn and Cici are real.
    The photo of Susan is real.

I have seen her at Kelly's, Five Dock. Called Lucy.

She also works at TP64, called Sue.

She is a lovely young Lady. I received very good service from her.
    Using Tapatalk

Silver Member

I think all the photos are genuine.

Having said that, they have had a high turnover of girls, particularly in the first weeks after Helen took over, as she had four girls on every day and I think not many customers, so i assume the girls moved on because they thought it was a waste of time as they weren't earning much. The introductory rates probably also did not help. The result is that most of the girls shown in the gallery no longer work there, and some of the ones that do work there now are new and don't have pictures up. The pictures are also not very good, many don't reveal much. So there is room for improvement. At least they put up honest pictures, which is to be applauded.

Another question is the charging of extras. According to Helen BBBJ is included in the 45 and 60 min rates, but the girls can charge extra for it in 30 minute sessions. It seems that they also charge extra for things like CIM. My view is that the norm in the area is that girls can decline these extras if they are not comfortable with them, but if they do agree to them, there is no extra charge, except maybe for anal. In my experience that's how it is at all the shops like 533 and various Artarmon shops, 104 Roseville and 105 Pymble.

Or am I wrong? It would be interesting to hear what others think about that.

it is a pretty cut throat industry and they're in the hotbed as far as competition goes. I don't have a problem with CIM being extra, I'd prefer it just wasn't offered too rather than being an extra, but I don't think I've ever paid overs for anything other than anal... Half the turnover might be put down to girls who just didn't cut it service wise, too.

Anyway, is there only two rooms here?

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

They have 4 rooms, but only three are used.. the pics they put up are a idea of what they look like and what the shop looks like and to expect..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat..

Quote Originally Posted by SFVD View Post
    Anyway, is there only two rooms here?
    Helen told me they have six rooms but are only using five of them. (Edited - Sorry AB, I'm not contradicting you, just saying what I was told - maybe there was a mis-understanding. We posted our comments at the same time so I hadn't seen yours before I posted mine)

Regarding BBBJs being included, I've seen 59 different girls at 533 and every time got a BBBJ (without extra charge) - obviously one of Angie's house rules. I had CIM from 29 of them and of the others, I didn't get round to asking 9 of them for CIM. Only one girl asked for a tip for CIM.

At 64 I've seen 19 different girls and again each provided BBBJ at no extra cost and 7 provided CIM. One of the others asked for a tip.

Of the 66 different girls I've seen at 142, 9 provided only a CBJ and 14 included CIM. Three others asked for a tip.

At 105 I've had 17 BBBJs from the 19 different girls, but only 4 CIMs.

At 104 it's only 1 CBJ from the 33 different girls, but there I do tend to check reviews and ask reception and avoid the girls who will only give a CBJ.

So I think in this regard, 350 seems to be providing the same service as the competition.

Regarding the pictures at 350, they are a bit behind because of the turnover. (I thought it funny that the picture of Lina in the gallery was actually taken at 105.)

NB

Hi all

Still just a bit hesitant about going would like just a bit more intel

And have been waiting for a few more reviews

But curiosity will probably get the best of me

Quote Originally Posted by Chillisause View Post
    Hi all
    Still just a bit hesitant about going would like just a bit more intel
    And have been waiting for a few more reviews
    But curiosity will probably get the best of me
    CS

You should be a "team player" and do the same as others - take a punt and share your experiences (not necessarily every time - I often rely on the reviews of others, but I still take some "leaps into the dark").

If we all waited for reviews before selecting a girl, there would eventually be no reviews.

NB

Sorry NB

Your right.

I will try and go this week

And do a complete scope and intel.

Then do our review

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Newboy View Post
    Helen told me they have six rooms but are only using five of them. (Edited - Sorry AB, I'm not contradicting you, just saying what I was told - maybe there was a mis-understanding. We posted our comments at the same time so I hadn't seen yours before I posted mine)

Regarding BBBJs being included, I've seen 59 different girls at 533 and every time got a BBBJ (without extra charge) - obviously one of Angie's house rules. I had CIM from 29 of them and of the others, I didn't get round to asking 9 of them for CIM. Only one girl asked for a tip for CIM.

At 64 I've seen 19 different girls and again each provided BBBJ at no extra cost and 7 provided CIM. One of the others asked for a tip.

Of the 66 different girls I've seen at 142, 9 provided only a CBJ and 14 included CIM. Three others asked for a tip.

At 105 I've had 17 BBBJs from the 19 different girls, but only 4 CIMs.

At 104 it's only 1 CBJ from the 33 different girls, but there I do tend to check reviews and ask reception and avoid the girls who will only give a CBJ.

So I think in this regard, 350 seems to be providing the same service as the competition.

Regarding the pictures at 350, they are a bit behind because of the turnover. (I thought it funny that the picture of Lina in the gallery was actually taken at 105.)

NB
    Hi Newboy

You clearly are an impressive record keeper!

What you are saying though is that the norm is to not charge for extras, the point I made in my previous posting, and something that I would suggest 350 should note, definitely also for 30 minute bookings once the opening special is over.

Hi Newboy after reading your records you should change your name from NEWBOY to USEDBOY lol lol lol .

Quote Originally Posted by andrewblake View Post
    They have 4 rooms, but only three are used.. the pics they put up are a idea of what they look like and what the shop looks like and to expect..

AB
    AB,

Just returned from Club 350 (review will be posted this evening) and Helen confirmed that they have five rooms. I've been there three times so far and been in three different rooms and I've also seen into a fourth room.

NB

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Thanks.. Must if been lost in translation when we were there.. Helen was abit flustered when we were giving her so much information about her forum login etc plus teaching her the rosters and pics..
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast