Club350 - Questions and Answers thread
>
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Club350 - Questions and Answers thread

Silver Member

My recommendation would be to park in Stirling lane. The car park/driveway is shared with the business next door.

Silver Member

I have never parked in their driveway off Stirling lane. It's probably OK if you park right back closest to the lane, don't go in any deeper, you don't want to get parked in by some other punter and have to call him off the job to get out or have wait till he's come. It's not an issue, there is always parking available in Pennshurst Street coming from the north, before Victoria Avenue, or in Victoria Avenue, in either direction.

This is a god shop, nice Mamasan Helen and some pretty good girls, I have had few disappointments. Value for money, especially if you are looking for a quick 1/2 hour booking to take off the edge. For 1 hour punts I prefer to go to 533.

Silver Member

I find Just around the corner on Kooringa rd easy... there is about 7 or 8 car spots and hardly even any cars there... nice and discreet with close access to the rear entrance.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by usw View Post
    I have never parked in their driveway off Stirling lane. It's probably OK if you park right back closest to the lane, don't go in any deeper, you don't want to get parked in by some other punter and have to call him off the job to get out or have wait till he's come. It's not an issue, there is always parking available in Pennshurst Street coming from the north, before Victoria Avenue, or in Victoria Avenue, in either direction.

This is a god shop, nice Mamasan Helen and some pretty good girls, I have had few disappointments. Value for money, especially if you are looking for a quick 1/2 hour booking to take off the edge. For 1 hour punts I prefer to go to 533.

Seconding these comments.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123