Person's Name : Sasa

Establishment : 350 Chatswood

Date of Visit : Jan 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Chatswood Brothel & Adult Sex Full Service | Chatswood 350

Phone :02 9417 3298

Hours of Business : 10 till late

Rates : 100 for 45

Size/shape : Cuddly, Full Bush, B/C Cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FS Various

Value for money/recommend? : Just OK / Not unless you like hairy nipples

My experience/comments : Was in the area it was Chinese New Years Eve so thought I'd pop into 350 for some punt lotto. Up the stairs said hello to Debbie and asked who was available - wait 15 minutes all busy was the answer. Wasn't familiar with any of the names - seems like the regular WL's were taking the day off to celebrate New years. Not a good start - into the waiting room broom closet. Around 10 minutes pass and another punter comes in without a booking - a minute later Debbie sends him on his way with a lady WTF I was next in line - not impressed. Another few minutes Debbie get's me to head into the front room for Sasa who is friendly has average looks and body and what appear to be a nice pair of b/c cups.

After the obligatory shower Sasa comes and gives me a hug and peck on the cheek whilst grabbing little drogo I respond by fondling her breasts, after which I pop one in my mouth and wouldn't you know I came across a hair or 3 on her nipples - haven't come across that in a long time (I think Sasa must have been a late replacement call up from the bench, she also doesn't feature on the website), anyway I get past that and we move to the bed where Sasa begins her catbath and makes her way down to little drogo to begin her BBBJ, she's competent no teeth, plent of ball action. I get her to swing her hips over for some 69 action, pussy tasted nice. Through the thick bush my tongue goes to work and there's some nice response from sasa. After a while of mutual pleasure I'm close so we disengage and I ask her to lie down as I want to DATY, she's happy and lies down and spreads her legs to give me access to her map of tassie. She responds nicely and it's not long before she shudders and comes. She wants to fuck, applies protection and mounts me cowboy, begins to ride me taking me shallow at first and then deeper, not before too long she tires and asks me to fuck her missionary, I enter her and build up a head of steam, she's making the right noises and comes, not long after I fill the bag job done. She helps me clean up, theres a few minutes left she offers a massage. which is OK. Times up, shower kiss goodbye.

In summary a below average experience for this shop (Debbie + Sasa) - Sasa's a friendly lady however some personal grooming would have made it nicer. There are better experiences in this shop.

KD