Please welcome Brookvale Cuties to the forum.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please welcome Brookvale Cuties to the forum.

Affiliated Member

Horny as well ,Frist things we just did new renovations and second thing no one think our shop it dirty we donít know why you keep written bad reviews about us ,if you donít like girl if you think we are dirty you can left immediate we canít focus you stay with our girl. By the way we know how to running business we always honest with customers we got shop there all customer not a stupid if we liar ones they will not come back anymore, I know we need improved more but please kindly with us everything it hard when it beginning,anyway thanks for you review!

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brookvale Cuties View Post
    Horny as well ,Frist things we just did new renovations and second thing no one think our shop it dirty we donít know why you keep written bad reviews about us ,if you donít like girl if you think we are dirty you can left immediate we canít focus you stay with our girl. By the way we know how to running business we always honest with customers we got shop there all customer not a stupid if we liar ones they will not come back anymore, I know we need improved more but please kindly with us everything it hard when it beginning,anyway thanks for you review!
    So what is your pricing actually going to be? I've seen ads for $100 (before 8pm) for half an hour, when I came there you demanded $130.

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Hey mate,

Just chillax..

We understand that there are two sides to every story.. You had a critic and the shop has given its right of reply..

Now that they have read the critic.. It gives them a opportunity to work out there troubles and fix them..

Smashing a advertiser causes us grief and may see the very resource you rely on no longer exists due to the fine line of appeasing all..

So let's move on and give all a opportunity here..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

I like to welcome Brookvale to the fold and wish them the best here and in the future..

We hope our equal partnership bears fruit and helps in this business..

All the best..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME

Bronze Member

Welcome Brookvale Cuties !!! You need to get your website up and running as soon as possible!!! For someone like me that likes to travel, I need to at least see the girls before I drive 2 hours

Affiliated Member

Hi Assandlegs thanks for you reminder we already open our website,please have look ,we going to update more details ASAP ,if possible come try next week now still receptionist look after shop so not a perfect,our new manager (Jenny ) will be there from next week on the Time she will definitely look after all our lovely customer
    Thanks again 😘😘

Affiliated Member

Thanks AB look forward see you soon 😍😍

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12