Date of Visit : 1/3/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0450 754 244

Hours of Business : 11am to 3am

Rates : $160

Size/shape : Pear

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, sex

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

Linda presented extremely well -- pretty face, big brown eyes, shortish bob haircut, and big red lipstick. She was wearing a sheer black camisole over black bra and panties and high heels. She looked really strong, especially her arse. It was round and firm and it sat on top of a pair of sturdy yet shapely legs. I was already imagining how Linda would look and feel in standing doggy.

She was very affectionate from the start. She grabbed my hand at the hello -- and squeezed my arse -- as we were talking in reception and before we ascended the stairs to go to our room. The Paddo staff were watching. I returned her familiarity by pulling her closer and thrusting my already bulging cock into the side of her leg. I wanted her to know she was in for an energetic seesion.

In the room, Linda made some early moves (kicking off her shoes and undressing) that looked to me like the start of a routine but I was having none of that. I had decided in reception that I would be running today's show.

I asked Linda to put her shoes and camisole back on and explained to her that I was going to unwrap her slowly. Little English skills, but she understood. And she gave me a big seductive smile.

I pulled her into my body and let her feel my hardness against her tummy. She let out a little yelp. There would be many such little yelps this session, most (not all) of them genuine. I pulsed my hard cock against her body and she started to breath heavily, rolling her eyes into the back of her head. I pushed her against the wall and DFKed her straight from the start.

Before long, my left hand cradled her head, my right thigh gently bumping her pussy, my right hand caressing her hard arse and my tongue was half-way down her throat. The panting and writhing began. I grabbed her panties from behind and pulled them up into her cunt and arse so they now looked like a thong. Let me say right here that Linda has a gorgeous, firm, round arse.

I turned her around and ever so gently pushed her face and body into the mirror on the wall so I could see her arse in front of me. I continued to pull her panties into the crack of her arse. She started a gentle bucking motion and sounded like she was gasping for air. It was time to start the unwrapping.

------------------------------------

The shower was uneventful, apart from Linda dropping to her knees someway through to take me in her mouth. It was OK. Not what I wanted today though.

We dried off. By the time my hands got back to Linda's pussy she was very hot and very wet. Both of us still standing, I kissed and sucked her nipples and played with her pussy. She was going off.

I threw her down on the bed and used my tongue and knees and hands and fingers to bring Linda to a loud orgasm. Lots of yelps and squeals. She sounded beautiful, and the whole episode got me rock hard.

I now wanted her to pleasure me with her mouth, so I laid back and the little darling didn't miss a beat. Her BBBJ was spectacular -- slow, and with energetic use of her tongue on my shaft. Long licks like she was eating an ice cream, combined with quick little flicks at the tip. When she took me down her throat once, twice, three times, had she gone a fourth I would have shot it down her mouth. I was expecting to do this, but it was as if she knew, and she pulled away to lick the shaft again. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

I asked her to stop, to stand up, and to put on her shoes. She knew it was time for her to assume the position near the mirror where I planned to fuck her vigorously from behind in standing doggy. She was giggling and blowing me kisses. On with the dom, over to the huge mirror and I plunged into her. Linda howled as I pumped her. Gently at first, then hard. Gentle again, then harder than the hard of before. Gentle again (cupping her small titis in my hands) then hardest of all, with her hands behind her back. She couldn't get her breath.

So I stopped, and we moved over to the bed.

After a little bit of slow mish, body rubbing and DFK, I sensed Linda was getting close again so I upped the tempo. I pulled her to the edge of the bed so I could stand and pound her. She loved it. Down on top of her again for DFK. I grabbed her hips, positioned her so her arse was off the edge of the bed and elevated, and I banged her with everything I had. This is where Linda had her second orgasm.

I was getting greedy -- and Linda looked a little tired -- so I pulled out of her and got her to sit on my cock. She was grinding on me slowly and I could feel the cum rising in my balls. I started to thrust up into her. I grabbed her firmly around the middle of her torso and straightened her back so I could watch her perky tits bounce with my pumping from below.

When I put my hands around her arse and rammed her onto my cock as I thrust upwards I could take no more and I shot streams into her. Linda was howling, I was howling and she felt magnificent.

After a short clean up, Linda positioned herself for a cuddle. I was OK with this, for a while, but I wanted my cock in her mouth ASAP.

When Linda began her second elongated blow job, I knew that pop number two would be a CIM finish. For 15 long minutes, Linda sucked and licked and pulled and tweaked and spat on every part of my hard cock. She was relentless. Better men would have blown two or three times with the skill and energy she brought to her work. Alas, no explosion.

Time was just about gone, so I told Linda to have a rest. She'd done more in one session than some girls do in three. I had given her an almighty rogering earlier and I felt a bit sore. This is rare for me. Another 15 minutes with Linda and she would have got me for sure, but I started to think I might keep that for another girl.

I decided to end my session with Linda here -- at the 56-minute mark -- have a shower, and get Paddo to send up someone else.

I was admiring Linda's bubble butt as I washed her in the shower. With my cock still hard I turned her around and started to ram my cock through her wet and soapy arse cheeks. I was still imagining my cock between a second girl's lips for a CIM, but I continued to cock slide Linda's arse. Heavenly. She grabbed my cock and went to blow me again but I stopped her. She was surprised, but I kissed her deeply and said she could get me that way next time.

Linda's pear shape will not be everyone's cup of tea. She's shortish, sturdy and has little bust -- B-cups at best. But she's rock hard, pretty, highly skilled and energetic. She also loves a good fucking. It's rare that I leave a second shot in the barrel across one hour, but I reckon that's partly because Linda and I went so hard in the first 40 minutes.

I never did order up a second girl. I left 244 Paddo with a stiff cock for the first time.

And that's not such a bad thing. As others have said, sometimes it doesn't hurt to leave with the feeling that you want more.

I will certainly want more of what's on offer at 244 if it keeps turning out girls like Linda.

Excellent post.

I could picture myself there.

Fantastic
    ​Come behind boy. Come behind

Affiliated Member

Speech thanks for another great review
    Shane

Nice one Speech. Linda is a great service girl and a butt to die for. One of the best arses in Sydney I reckon
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.