Default 60 Chatswood - Fendi and Happy

Person's Name : Fendi and Happy double

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 8/7/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : chatswood60.com.au

Phone : 0448 829 891

Hours of Business : 10am - 3am

Rates : $180 ph per girl x 2hrs

Size/shape : Fendi - Slim with lovely big butt, shaved and tasty and Happy - slim b cup, trimmed and juicy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Fendi - Aussie / Malaysian, Happy - China girl

Services Provided : BBBJ, Rimming, Daty, CG, RCG, Mish., 3some shower, DFK, FIA, FIV

Value for money/recommend? : Yup great 2 Hours

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)
    First post so apologies if i struggle.
    Booked via Tim online on the Friday before he told me to trust him and he would provide a premium double...... Showed at the agreed time of 6pm in the back met Tim who raced off to get the girls - Happy - gorgeous girl from China and pretty true to the photos online. Fendi - Aussie / Malay mix beautiful tanned stunner with a fantastic arse (very much a soft point for me).
    Into the room and chatting with both girls fairly easily although Happy's english is not as good as Fendi's - some quick fondling a couple of kisses and into the shower where I was joined by both girls, a scrub and a suck of the equipment and deep clean of my arse - sensational shower. A quick dry off and onto the bed and immediately into some double attention to the back wheels and BBBJ, fingers and tongues were flying everywhere. Threw Happy up onto my face, what a sweet tasting juicy little pussy she has, Fendi was still busy down below and I had to fight off the urge to lose the load in the first 5 minutes. Fendi wanted to jump on in CG and who was I to deny a lovely lady .... wow what a fuck star, what a feeling. lapping Happy's sweet pussy and Fendi shagging the hell out of me i was in heaven or at least what I imagine it is like. Lost my first load to some more BBBJ and HJ a little rest chat and into the shower for another wash down and then a fantastic double massage.
    To be honest so much was going on I know I will not give the session justice, Hour two started with the girls flipping me over from the massage and both commencing as the they started the session - double BBBJ, on the balls, some rimming both ways then Fendi straddled my face and again another nice juicy tasty pussy I could have eaten these two for days they were that good. Happy jumped onboard sooo tight, I thing I could have cracked rocks with the little fella I was that hard...I was worried I might struggle after the draining I had just received.
    There were a few swaps and changes and Happy ended up back on my face and Fendi gobbling my knob with a digit in her vag and one playing with her arse. She is spurring me on to blow in her mouth next thing I know I have a finger up my arse and I lost my load again WOW totally drained by these two wonders but time was fast running out ...... clean up, shower hugs and kisses and out the door.

Hope that wasn't too bad, it was a great session and one I hope to repeat.

Cheers

Kuscool

Thanks for sharing mate. Good reading, Happy is quite experience with doubles as read from cuteguy before. Once in a lifetime I had my doubles as well, really enjoyed those moments especially only 2 hands to handle 4 boobs LOL. Enjoy your session