Person's Name : Angel

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : Friday 4 October 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 60 Whiting St Artarmon/ www.60 Chatswood.com.au

Phone :0448829891

Hours of Business : 9:00am to 4:00am

Rates : $120 (?) 30mins

Size/shape : Small lithe Size 6, B cup.

Nationality or Ethnicity : China / Russia

Face: 9.5/10

Services Provided : dfk bbbj, cim

Value for money/recommend? : yes

Saw the photos of her and loved what I could make out from the slightly censored photo.
Now their site displays 2 completely uncensored face shots so you know what I was dealing with.

I booked Angel and as I had popped a little helper a day before this session was expected to be a great one.

Angel is indeed very cute. I spotted her when I walked in leaving another booking.

She is very approachable and tries to chat a lot but her english is not great - really doesn’t out her off trying though.

She was very keen to kiss and this is a first for me, she has a slightly forked tongue…

My session felt really intimate as she looks meaningfully into your eyes for most of the session.

Angel showers with me and ensures ALL is clean.

She does an incredible job of both ball and cock sucking and the vision of her pretty face doing both will be etched in my mind for sometime.
It was one of those sessions where I just marvelled at the beauty of her face swallowing and sucking.

Sucking interspersed with kissing took up the whole session and she was not shy of cum in her mouth.
I had to relieve her of her sucking as she lingered to the point of being overly sensitive.

Angel did express disappointment that I didn’t want to fuck her (her words). Through her broken english she asked if it was because I didn’t find her attractive?

Odd I thought given her obvious natural charms. I told her the truth that she sucks cock too well.

I see it is noted that she does rimming too. I suspect she was going to go there when she was deep under my balls but my standing position didn’t allow easy access and I didn’t push it.

She was good with the mouth wash too before and after the session and her euro features can be attributed to one of her parents being Russian.

She claims to be 25 and I’d have no reason to doubt it.

I am getting confused with the charge policy at this shop. Angel is not listed as a cover girl but the session was $120 / half.
Given Happy (Happily) provides the same service for $90 I don’t know what the deal is here.

Slightly miffed that I forgot to get my punting card (they keep for me at reception) stamped! I spoke to Coco (ex-RR) about it the I arrived but floated out the door in a daze and forgot to follow up.

Also on my list for a visit was the SUPER FUCKEN CUTE Anna.
She kept popping into the room to giggle and stare at me while I waited. Was very charming.
I asked her on one of her visits if she did natural french and cum in mouth and I got a coquettish “well yes”.

I actually found her to be more attractive in the face than Angel, which is saying a lot.
She was also very very well presented with cosmetic counter girl level makeup styling and hair.

SILK