Person's Name : Angel

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : Mid Dec 2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://chatswood60.com.au/

Phone : Refer Link

Hours of Business : 10am Till Late

Rates : $90 Special for 30 minutes / 45 mins $120 / the hour is $140.

Size/shape : Size 8 - Photo on web is accurate.

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS, Cat bath, light kissing.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - but bar set high by Happy !

My experience/comments :

Another Christmas party, exploratory text sent gauging availability ! Previously upon my first visit to this newly re-opened premised I'd actually booked Happy - review submitted ! This time I went with pot luck.

Nicely appointed, clean and spacious room. I was introduced to Angel one of 3 girls that were available but I only got to meet Angel and 1 other whose name I can't recall. So off we went into one of far rooms. On the web site it had previously advertised that Angel was "In training and offering limited services" BBBJ was certainly one of these.

Into shower, Angel joined me which was nice ! Some support with lathering me up - then onto the bed after some light kissing. Prefer DFK didn't seem to go that way. Anyhow after mandatory cat bath, onto some serious BBBJ - plenty of eye contact and welcome variation.
flicking of tongue on my head of my cock was delightful - I tried to DATY but wasn't on offer, unless mid-understood. However went into trifecta of positions - Miss/Doggy/Cowgirl - then came whilst Angel riding me - so I guess some of limitations have been lifted, potentially she has graduated.

A lovely girl who was a little timid, but it did say she was in training so perhaps should have qualified what exactly this meant. Overall nice experience, but as you're aware certainly had more intimate experiences with likes of HAPPY.

WIR - maybe, for BBBJ.