Person's Name : Anna

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : August 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://chatswood60.com.au/

Phone : 0448 829891

Hours of Business : 09:00 til 04:00

Rates : $120 30min Diamond Service

Size/shape : Pretty and petite but does have a big appendix scar. Didn't bother me.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese
Services Provided : BBBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - YMMV

Was looking to explore territories further away from home and this place somehow came up in the search. On first glance the prices looked similar to Kelly Flower but later discovered BBBJ was extra in the diamond level service.

Was shown 3 ladies. Can't remember all their names but would have been happy seeing any of them. Choose Anna as she was the best looking. She was early to mid 20s with pretty looks and petite body. Better quality than was is currently on offer at Kelly Flower. I asked the male receptionist what was the difference between normal and diamond service. Normal service is covered BJ and FS. Diamond was BBBJ but could include other extras like rimming although that was never offered for me once in the room. Quality of the ladies was better than I was seeing at Kelly Flower lately so went for the diamond service.

The room and shower were clean and modern looking. After shower I gave Anna a hug and she wasn't shy. Onto the bed and Anna shows me her talents with BBBJ. Enjoyable but not so super fantastic that I would blow in her mouth uncontrollably. After a while she puts the condom on and rides me cowgirl then into missionary. Body language in mish was a bit defensive so I pinned her shoulders down and pounded her until I dropped my load. She seemed to spasm a little bit but don't know if she was faking it.

All up I did feel like I got my money's worth.