Thread: Anna

Gold Member.

Default Anna

Person's Name : ANNA

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : MONDAY 21 OCT 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 60 Whiting St Artarmon/ www.60 Chatswood.com.au

Phone :0448829891

Hours of Business : 10:00am to ??

Rates : $140 30mins Diamond (actually $130 due to the $10 discount for my now 5 stamped frequent fuckers card - this should be well past 5 stamps but my card annoyingly often can’t be found where they store it at their desk)

Size/shape : Size 6, B cup, smoothest skin and the fullest peachy ass I’ve felt in ages.

Face : 9.5/10

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : DFK RIMMING bbbj, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : YES!!!

Let’s start off with WOW.

How is it this girl has so few reviews.

I saw her in the waiting room and hallway the other night when visiting with Angel and was tempted to swap my appointment - she is very very pretty.

Can confirm the one photo they have up on their site is her.

Anna is so delightful in her manner you’d be surprised when the sex demon appears.
    She’s giggly, coy then jokingly forward and super playful.

She really makes you feel like she is right on board from the get go.

Anna french kisses like her life depends on it. Lips, tongue and full encasement of my mouth as she smothers me with kissing affection.

Her Rimming is beyond anything I’ve experienced since the days of Fiona and Kelly at 22 Brodie St (for those that experienced that)

She spent the entire session either deep wet sucking and DD my ass and balls with her tongue, lips, nose and face in general I simply can’t believe this refined, elegant and well presented girl could get so dirty.

Her ass sucking technique consisted of constant sucking of my asshole whilst simultaneously sliding her tongue in, in 20 second or so sessions then sweeping up over my smooth balls to my lower shaft then back down to repeat. It felt so good I came close to cumming just from this on several occasions.

When Anna wasn’t engaged in that she would slide her full wet lips up and down my throbbing shaft with my wet knob sliding all over her silky smooth face, chin and nose. She’d then dive my straining cock into her mouth for sucking that had me on the brink for the entire session. When I had to take leave of her warm wet mouth for fear or ending too soon Anna was back into my balls and ass.

It was like watching the hottest Asian Bond girl movie star complete with makeup and well styled hair performing for you.

All the while she moaned and panted just enough to make it seem like she was absolutely digging it.

When I simply couldn’t take anymore I let loose into her mouth which she took effortlessly.
    Only taking to the bathroom to spit once I was well and truly done.

With the remaining 10 or so minutes she lay snuggled in my arms, head on my shoulder with a leg draped on mine as we drifted off into post sex bliss, I actually managed to drift off and was slightly startled when her phone timer went off.

Anna brought me back to my senses with lovely lover-like kisses and mini nipple catbath then into the shower I went.

My top punt for 2019.

I shall return.

SILK

Awesome. Thanks for sharing SILK & love the detail.
    In Love With Dillion Harper. And now in love with Saya Song too. Now adding Yhivi to the list.

Thanks Silk
    Will visit very soon