Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anna

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by manumr View Post
    Interestingly Anna was one of the reason I joined this forum. She was my first punt, and set the standard high. I naively assumed that is the sort of service I would get from all WLs. Needless to say, following 2 punts with other WLs was disappointing and never worked because I kept comparing them with Anna's impeccable attitude and service. Hence I joined this forum for intel.

I had enquired in chatswood60 over phone 6-8 months ago and was told that she had been stuck in travel and unable to return due to covid travel restrictions. However after that I read a review in another website who claimed to have seen her privately, reason being lockdown; but I did not find contact info there or date-of-service to understand which is true.
    I definitely saw her in July/ August period once the COVID restrictions eased the first time around. So I don’t think she is stuck outside Australia due to travel unless she travelled after my visit then. It will be good to know where she is working from currently. Cheers!

Banned

I also saw her in mid July last year after Covid restrictions were lifted. But have not seen her on the roster since. She's definitely around, somewhere..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12