Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0448829891

Phone :044882981

Hours of Business : 10 till late

Rates : 160 half premium

Size/shape : slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : just ask

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

Looked up website, there you will find photos, rates & services provided by the girls.
    Anna interested me, providing BBBJ, DATY, full service and rimming. I thought I'd love to have my ass licked.
    Called and booked for half an hour as it's my first time here.
    Place was clean and booking was ready. into the room shower Anna jumps in and gives me a good clean balls, knob & ass.
    Onto the bed with some small play then she heads straight for my ass and starts licking with great enthusiasm. keeps licking my ass & stroking my now very hard knob. She moves from my ass to a blow job just wonderful.
    Anna jumps on top for some asian cowgirl "meh" so I turn her over and into some mish then changed over to doggy for a great finish.
    Washed up and left felling like a king.
    Will be back & if you have the opportunity go & have your ass licked.

Smile Anna — Chatswood 60

Person's Name : Anna

Establishment : Chatswood 60

Date of Visit : 11/Feb/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://chatswood60.com.au/

Phone : 0448 829 891

Hours of Business : 10AM - 3AM

Rates : $200 / hour

Size/shape : Asian-girl Slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : BBBJ, DFK, Rimming, DATY, Golden Shower, and Shaving Demonstration!

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

So Anna has been in China for family/holiday over the summer, and she came back sometime in January. Of course, a general warning regarding the virus at this time is warranted — however, they do go through a few weeks quarantine after their arrival (at least that's what they say).

Anyway, I saw her once last year, so this was the second time. She dyed her hair a bright blonde (more strawberry blonde), and she has enhanced breasts, which may be a new thing if my memory serves me right.

So her service is pretty good for a young girl. She's good at BBBJ, DFK, and Rimming as well — definitely not a princess. But I think it's also because she's actually in her 30s, even though she can probably pass for a high school girl due to Asian genes. For about half the session, we kissed each other and our bodies. Actually, now I remember, she also did some shaving in front of me, and I was quite impressed with her skill.

But anyway, I was also curious as to where her limits are. So while she dashed to the toilet in the midst of it, I remember her just sitting on the toilet with a cheeky smile. So I asked if she's ever done any golden showers, and she said no. But she's a little curious about it. Eventually, she grabbed a paper cup from her shelf (she lives in the room), and I'm like: yeah, go for it. So she proceed to let a decent stream come forth over my body and the bathroom floor, while I also caught about half a cup. I handed to her to see what she'd do with it, but she just shook her head in a cute way. But I commended her for at least trying something new.

Since time was running out, she proceeded with a HJ (with her juices splashed everywhere) to finish me off. Afterward though, I said I could use the toilet too. She then expressed that she's willing to be on the receiving end this time. Let's just say that we turned on the shower, and I gave her a "shower" within the shower (on her body just below the neck, not face for this first-timer), and yeah, she took it well and was happy that she tried something new.

So that was that. Pretty fun girl worth visiting again to see what else is up.

Establishment :

Date of Visit : March 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Phone :

Hours of Business :

Rates :

Size/shape : cute, very pretty face, slight tummy stretch mark, great ass

Nationality or Ethnicity : asian

Services Provided : rimming, bbbj, sex, kissing

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments :

Picked Anna from the line up because she just seemed really happy and like a fun girl. In the room the energy continued and she was very bubbly and happy. It was great to be around.

The bbbj was good. Rimming was good but I’ve had better. Sex was good.

Towards the end of the session after some sex in missionary and doggy. I sat on the chair for her to finish me off with bbbj cim but her bbbj wasn’t as good as when the session started so I gave her a hand and got myself to cum.

Overall, was good because she had such a good energy and I would see her again.

I’d also like to add to above that her breast implants are very hard and placed very far behind the breast tissue so, they look quite natural and small still but soft towards the nipple and hard towards the chest.

Silver Member

Default Anna - working from apartment but through Chatswood 60

Establishment : Chatswood 60

Date of Visit : 26/May/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://chatswood60.com.au/

Phone : Wechat

Hours of Business : 10AM - 3AM

Rates : $250 / hour for diamond service

Size/shape : Asian-girl Slim

Services Provided : BBBJ, LFK, Rimming, DATY, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :
    As COVID is easing around, my mind was flirting with visiting a girl, especially since I haven’t had an encounter in nearly 2 months. I was checking on Wechat and punting on any shops to see if they have any arrangement. Jenny from Chatswood 60 replied positive confirming there are couple of ladies working from home and I can visit them. Although the rate is higher considering it’s not a venue. I was quite horny and decided to proceed further with the conversation.

Jenny confirmed Anna will be available immediately and after going through various reviews, I could see she is quite a star among punters. So confirmed straight away.

In half an Hour, I was at her apartment. Fairly easy to get through to the place, with Jenny guiding me when required. By the way, Jenny is an absolute gem in chatting up with me. Hopefully I will meet her one day.

Rang the buzzer and I was let in. Took the lift and reached the unit. Anna waved me into her apartment, and I could hear there were other ladies talking. But quite private, she took my hand with my hand rubbing against her cute nicely shaped pair of bums. Anna is beautiful and very inviting. She led me to one of the bedrooms. Well maintained, and neat overall. Went into the shower and after a quick one, I came back to see Anna fully naked.

Anna kneeled down straight away to take my big brother in her mouth. Well paced and one of the best BBBJ I have had in a while. She didn’t rush me or had any tissue breaks. Beautiful indeed. After 5 minutes, I wanted to kiss her and brought her up to the bed. She was kneeling down on the bed while I am seated and we started kissing. Predominantly tongue kissing. Don’t think she appreciates kissing on the lips. The tug of war between our tongues went on for next 5 minutes or so, I really enjoyed it but I would have loved it if there were lips involved. Alas can’t complain, as I am with a beautiful lass, cute smile and full of energy.

She pushed me down on to the bed and went on to continue with BBBJ. While playing with my balls, she continues to suck as if her life depend on it. I encouraged her to go further down and without any delay, she was licking down under. Again probably one of the best rimming I can remember. I think she loves rimming and she knows exactly what needs to be done to make me moan. I let us go on for at least 10 minutes. I wanted to DATY her, so asked her to come around for 69. She obliged duly and we went out merry way to treat each other. She has proper bush but that didn’t deter me to explore my tongue in her honeypot. I tongue fucked her pussy. Beautiful indeed. I think she was enjoying it too, although not sure as she has my big brother in her mouth. I returned the favour of rimming her. Her cute pair of butts meant I spent a lot of time licking her ass, gently biting them while continuing to eat out her pussy.

It was time to fuck, we both were horny. After a quick wipe of our mouths, Anna helped me with a condom. She started in cowgirl position, which I then turned into a missionary. Unfortunately kissing was off limits by now and I was gently making love while eating her boobs. Considering how beautiful she is, I went on to fuck her in this position for sometime. In order to appreciate her bum in full, I decided to finish off in doggy position. For some reason, she had twisted her body in a weird position while I was fucking her boobies. I was rubbing my thumb in her asshole at the same time. After 5 minutes of fucking her in doggy and enjoying the view, I unloaded into the dom and was fully spent. We laid down for some time, I wanted to kiss her again, but it’s no go. She decided to jump into shower first while I relaxed a bit. It was my turn to shower. After a nice hot shower, I gave her a goodbye kiss on lips, which she obliged 😁

All in all, I was satisfied. Anna is a beautiful lady. Not sure what happened with kissing, but irrespective, I thoroughly enjoyed it. A bit on the expensive side but considering they are now operating from individual apartment, understandable.

Again, I should thank Jenny who helped me coordinate this whole experience while Anna is working from home. Well done to her!

Silver Member

$250 an hour sounds ok. Was there a 30min rate?

Silver Member

Didn’t ask for half an hour, sorry mate!

Does she have any tattoos on her tummy
    Unc

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by unclepj View Post
    Unc
    Not that I can recollect. Any reason for that question? ��

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by unclepj View Post
    Unc
    No.. she doesn’t..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

Silver Member

Default Anna at Chatswood 60

Person's Name : ANNA

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : July

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 60 Whiting St Artarmon/ www.60 Chatswood.com.au

Phone :0448829891

Hours of Business : 10:00am to ??

Rates : $200/hour

Size/shape : Size 6, B cup, smoothest skin and the fullest peachy ass I’ve felt in ages.

Face : 9.5/10

Services Provided : DFKRIMMINGbbbj, CIM ANAL(if you're lucky for extra)

Value for money/recommend? : definitely

There's been a few reviews of Anna but she is sensational. She has a lovely disposition. She's sweet and has a cute face and a great body even with enhanced boobs which are lovely with erect suckable nipples.

After a shower together where she will wash you all over, give you mouthwash and wash you again, it's straight to the bed where i lie on back on the edge of the bed. she immediately starts the best rimming i have ever had.

The only one who comes close is Alexis(formerly of MH) but Anna is streets ahead.

She licks and sticks her tongue down constantly. This goes on for as long as you like, interspersed with a fantastic blow job; Toothless and sloppy and one of the best I've had. i could go on like this for the whole hour but she is very fuckable so on with the dom and into missionary. She is tight and tasty. DATY is great even though she is a little hairy.

She really does seem to enjoy it. She didn't mind me playing with her ass and i turned her over into doggy. She has a great body and looks fantastic from behind. I played with her ass some more and she seemed receptive so i offered her a tip and she agreed.

I was going to tip her some anyway so for a bit more i got to fuck her cute ass which was amazing and tight.

Her pussy is really just as good so its not really necessary but something i had to do.

When i pulled out, she cleaned me up and i went on all fours where she licked my ass again. When i couldn't handle any more i lay on my back and she sucked me till i came. she spat out rather indiscretely into the sink. another shower, a kiss on the cheek and off i go.

She does DFK but i only do this at the beginning before she starts sucking my ass.

She is a great girl with a great attitude and the best rimmimg you will get.

Enjoy

LS

She does Anal for extra $$'s too - I think an extra $100.

Bronze Member

Is Anna on holidays?
    I tried calling shop but they don't say much about where she is or when back...maybe she has moved on!!
    Also, is this shop open weekends as I notice the roster only has Mon-Fri girls.

Bronze Member

Default Rimming Queen Anna

Anna has seemed to have disappeared from 60 Whiting.

I can't get any information from the shop on when she will be back, it appears to be all hush hush.

Does anyone have any idea if she is still working, maybe private or at another shop? Please PM me if you have any info.

I miss the rimming queen and haven't found anyone as good.

Cheers
    MD

make that 2

Anna was my go to girl for a long time - be great to find her again

Silver Member

Interestingly Anna was one of the reason I joined this forum. She was my first punt, and set the standard high. I naively assumed that is the sort of service I would get from all WLs. Needless to say, following 2 punts with other WLs was disappointing and never worked because I kept comparing them with Anna's impeccable attitude and service. Hence I joined this forum for intel.

I had enquired in chatswood60 over phone 6-8 months ago and was told that she had been stuck in travel and unable to return due to covid travel restrictions. However after that I read a review in another website who claimed to have seen her privately, reason being lockdown; but I did not find contact info there or date-of-service to understand which is true.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast