Default Ayumi at 60 - very good

Person's Name : Ayumi

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 10/2/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.chatswood60.com.au

Phone : 0448 829891

Hours of Business : 09:00 til 04:00

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Very pretty face, slim and petite figure, D-cups, untamed bush, lots of tatts

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, cow-girl, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - she's a bit reserved but very pretty and provides very good service

My experience/comments : Booked Ayumi and, for a change, managed to get a parking spot in the street close by so I turned up a few minutes early.

Was met by a new receptionist, called Tim. He was a friendly and helpful young man with good English. I also said hello to the lovely Jianni.

Tim showed me into a waiting room and said that Ayumi was free but was just drying her hair and putting on her make-up and would be ready in about ten minutes. That was fine by me as I was a bit early and I prefer the girl to have the chance to prepare herself properly.

I had a chat with Tim and then paid and Ayumi came to lead me to the large room at the end – No 8.

Ayumi has a very pretty face. The photos of her are real but today she looked much better than the photos, being all dolled-up with her hair freshly done.

She was wearing a black top and mini-skirt and is clearly quite quiet and reserved.

We both stripped and stood in the spa bath to shower and Ayumi gave me a thorough washing.

She is short with a very slim, petite frame and has a lot of tatts. She has D-cups, which look large on her tiny body, and an untamed bush.

Onto the bed and Ayumi started by kneeling beside me and rubbing her tits over my torso then groin before moving up and licking one of my nipples while plonking one of her tits in my mouth. I started to gently finger her clit.

Ayumi moved her way back down, wiped my cock and took me in her mouth.

It was a reasonably good BBBJ – there was a slight hint of teeth, but she started nice and slowly, with plenty of saliva. There were, however, too many interruptions where she went to the side of the bed to spit into the bin. She also kept stopping to lick my nipples before I eased her back down.

She reached for a condom but I pointed to the clock and said “One hour. Later”. Her English is almost non-existent.

She was kneeling beside me and I got her to move round for some 69.

This was good but she was clearly sensitive and soon moved away.

I let her blow me a bit more and then got her to lie down for some DATY.

At first she seemed a bit reluctant but I said I’d be gentle and she relented.

She was quiet at first but then started gently moaning and panting.

It took a while but she then started holding her pussy-lips apart, then holding me by my ears and twitching a bit.

She was then pushing my head away and gasping “Okay, Okay” and she stopped me from touching her any more.

Ayumi paused to recover and was even still shuddering when she wiped her pussy with a wet-wipe.

After a bit more BJ she again reached for the condom and this time I went with the flow.

No lube was used and she climbed aboard for some Asian-style cow-girl. She was nice and tight.

This was great as she licked my nipple and I played with her tits as she rode me.

And she rode me for a good while and was making all the right noises.

Ayumi then gestured for up to switch and we moved to the mish.

Still no lube and she guided me in.

This was fantastic as I was looking down at her pretty face while she was making lovely eye-contact and she was making lovely facial expressions.

I gradually upped the tempo and Ayumi was getting quite vocal and was urging me on by nodding her head and grabbing my buttocks to encourage me to thrust into her.

I slowed down a couple of times but eventually could delay it no longer and kept going until I squirted.

I withdrew and collapsed on the bed while Ayumi took a quick shower.

She then gestured for me to shower but there were a few minutes left so I got her to join me on the bed for a chat (via my translator app).

Ayumi said she was from Shanghai and has been in Australia for one month and works at 60 every day.

Unfortunately I soon had to shower, dress and depart.

No chance of a chat with Tim on the way out as he said he had four customers waiting and no girls free.

A quiet girl but very pretty and overall very good service.

Saw Ayumi this evening. Nice girl, quiet almost shy but sensual . Review to come.