Person's Name : Baby

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 13/3/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.chatswood60.com.au

Phone : 0448 829891

Hours of Business : 0900 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Age : 22 (she told me - seems right but I can never be sure)

Size/shape : Pretty face, short, little bit of puppy-fat (but not too much and it makes her nice and cuddly), lovely natural(?) D-cups, cute butt, closely trimmed map of Tassie

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, cow-girl, doggie, bit of FIA, mish, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Definitely - a cute and lovely girl who gives great service

My experience/comments : Called and spoke to Darren and booked Baby.

Arrived a bit early and didn’t have to wait long before Baby was ready and led me to the room.

Baby is short with a pretty and young-looking face and she was wearing a very short black lacy negligée over a black bra and knickers showing a promising rack. (As always with this shop, the photos are real and revealing – most commendable and appreciated.)

We both stripped and Baby said we’d shower together and she gave me good washing.

She has a nice curvy figure, certainly not fat but just a little bit of puppy-fat which makes her nice and cuddly. She has natural (I think) D-cups, a shapely butt and her pubic hair is closely trimmed into a map of Tassie.

Onto the bed and we had some light kissing before she gave my nipples a brief lick and then moved down to kneel between my legs.

She licked my balls and then moved up my shaft.

That just reminded me of an old joke:
Q: Why do dogs lick their own balls?
A: Because they can.

Baby’s BBBJ was very good. She started nice and slowly and sensually with very soft lips and good hand-action. There was plenty of saliva, no teeth, lovely eye-contact and only a couple of tissue-breaks.

After a good while I suggested some 69 and Baby moved round.

She is short and sometimes that can make 69 a bit difficult but she positioned herself just right and was immediately gently moaning.

I briefly rimmed her and lightly fingered her arsehole and, after a good licking, she moaned loudly, shuddered and squirmed away saying she’d cum.

After a brief pause, Baby resumed sucking me. This time she lay on her side beside me, with one knee in the air, making her pussy nice and accessible so I obliged and gently rubbed her clit. In no time she was pushing my hand away and giggling and gasping “I cum, I cum”.

Baby asked that we fuck but I said “Not yet” and got her to lie down for some DATY.

I went gently and reached up and lightly played with her nipples as I licked her.

She was very wet and again she was soon moaning and squirming away.

Again she asked that we fuck and I lay down and she blew me a bit more before I had to get her to stop and get a condom.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and she said I could.

She straddled me for some cow-girl and squeezed me in.

At first she held on to the base of my shaft to restrict my access – she was tight – but she then moved her hand and started vigorously riding me.

This was very good and I was soon close to cumming but it was too early so we switched to the doggie and I stood at the foot of the bed.

Baby seemed a bit reticent at first so I started gently.

This too was good and Baby was starting to get pretty vocal as I fingered her arsehole and managed a little bit of insertion before she moved my hand away.

I reached round to rub her clit and she went off.

Then we switched to the mish and we had some more LFKing while Baby held her legs high in the air.

I could easily have seen it through like that but Baby seemed to be a bit uncomfortable and was suggesting that I cum in her mouth so, ever the gentleman, I obliged.

I withdrew, lay down and Baby tidied me up before kneeling between my legs and blowing me again.

With her great hand-action it didn’t take long before I squirted in her mouth. She kept on sucking for a while before spitting into a tissue.

Baby quickly went into the shower before suggesting a massage but I got her to lie in my arms and we had a chat – her English is OK, considering she’s only been here for two months.

She said she was from Guangzhou and, I think, works at 60 Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. She doesn’t work anywhere else and went to school other days.

All too soon I had to point to the clock.

Baby told me I was Number One and that she loved me (if only…. I’m almost three times her age!!) and we showered and dressed.

After a big hug, Baby led me down the corridor. A cute, slim girl appeared and told me she was Youki and I said hello to two girls in the day room – Tya (whom I’ve seen before) and Cici (also looks good). Baby said Cici was her friend and they wanted me to have a double with them next time. I said I was too old.

I also met Siju (cute and slim) and Tina (also “do-able”).

Overall, a fine collection of totty – I think I’ll be back soon and often.