Phone :

Hours of Business : 10-12?

Rates : 200ph

Size/shape : Petite

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese but guess MLC

Services Provided : BBJ, Sex

Value for money/recommend? : no

My experience/comments :
    Hadnt been to this place in a while and was itching for a dirty arvo.
    Chatted via web and was recommended Bella. A bit sceptical as there was no info on her on their website.
    Turned up and paid $200 for top service.
    Bella is very pretty, petite and speaks English well. The rest is disappointing.
    Cut a long story short she refused rimming and CIM and gave a poor if gentle blow job.
    Sex was vanilla and she seemed to lose interest. And fuck me the tissue consumption was ridiculous.
    couldnt wait to get me out of there. I immediately got back on their web chat and registered my disappointment to the managers (who had recommended me to her in the first place) and was fobbed off in true I-Dont-give-a- fuck manner.
    Have had better experiences here before but a caveat - Avoid new, unreviewed girls.
    There, that’s my spray.
    would have appreciated a make-do offer from the establishment but thems the breaks

Bronze Member

They post the roster and it says she does CIM, rimming and more...misleading by the sounds of it.

Default Bella - Chatswood 60 - Artarmon - 0448 829 891

Person's Name : Bella

Establishment : chatswood60

Date of Visit : 31/01/21

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://chatswood60.com.au/

Phone :0448 829 891

Hours of Business : 10am - 3am

Rates : 250/60 min

Size/shape : 160cm tall, between petite and curvy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : FS

Value for money/recommend? : Sure

Needing a little exercise before bed, decided to drive in for a bit of fun. Unfortunately had to wait a bit but I wanted to go for someone younger so I went through with the wait. Bella was quite friendly, greeted me well and we went into the room starting with a quick shower. Nice quite wash where we went thought what I was into which was I thought was quite professional.

After the shower we went into bed, being quite small we started with a quick cuddle with some DFK to get into the mood. The DFK was nice and wet which i enjoyed, plenty of tongue action making an immersive GFE experience. Though out the DFK there was a nice massage on the balls too helping the erection. After that I felt pretty good and decided to eat her out. There was a bit of bush but a lot of asian girls have that so personally didn't mind, however for those that do its worthwhile noting. Tasted pretty clean though and not too dark which is nice.

Worthwhile noting that she did state she enjoys being eaten out, which makes for a very immersive GFE experience, indicating a good level of corporation in going into the role. The eating out was followed by some BBBJ which evolved into 69. While the 69 occurred i massaged her back, it seemed like sensations were felt if you touch certain areas on the back while eating her out. Throughout the experience there was no teeth, the strength was more on the gentle side but it was still very comfortable.

This was followed by cowgirl, doggie style and mish ending with cowgirl again. Relatively tight which is great, endurance-wise she went for about 20-25 minutes without stopping. Considering I went in pretty late and she had a few clients already I'd say its pretty decent effort, noting that I could last quite a while from time to time. This was followed by a quick shower with some chit chat.

In conclusion, if you're after a younger girl providing good immersive GFE, Bella is a great choice, she makes good conversation, quite friendly, proactive with DFK and corporates with you to provide an immersive GFE experience. Those after something more wild or rough might wanna consider alternatives. Personally it was aligned to my interest and I did have a good time.

Fun Facts:
    Claims to be a scorpio, studies accounting at UWS.

Cheers
    E