Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 60 Whiting Street, Artarmon, NSW

Phone : 0448 829 891

Hours of Business : 10am-3am (7 days)

Rates : $250 for 1 hr diamond - which didn't happen

Size/shape : 172cm, 60kg, D cup Natural

Nationality or Ethnicity : French/Persian

Services Provided : BBBJ, CFS

Value for money/recommend? : a BIG NO

I feel its my civic punting duty to share this review. Contemplated not writing it, but i wouldn't want any other punter going through what i endured.

So many things wrong with this session i don't know where start, quiet possibly one of the worst punts of my life
    She's a pretty lady IMO - think busty Belly Dancer and you're on the right track

Jenny stuffed me around make excuses for her why she was running late for a weeknight 9pm booking after confirming twice, saying she had gone for dinner at Chatswood when i could clearly hear her screaming and wailing from inside the room - so she extended, i can handle that, it happens, but don't BS me -

25min later i meet her and was happy to go ahead based on he looks, pretty face, big boobs.

in the room she's all bubbly & happy, saying how much of a good time we're going to have but she must have spent easy 20min talking and fussing about the room, she was manic and had been drinking, talking a million miles and hour. No matter how much i coaxed her to bed, she'd come to bed, start to cuddle then get up again. this must have happened at least 6 times

Then she apologies and says her worried mother is texting her constantly and says she needed to call her, (OK I'm a nice guy, your mothers worried, let her make the call - NP) so that took another 5mins.

30min later we start to LFK
    then she exclaims, i want to extend with you! and gets up and calls Jenny up on the intercom
    I'm thinking righto, making up for the loss of the first 30mins - good girl
    she gets up to answer the door to tell Jenny - but i couldn't hear what was being said.

returns to bed - FINALLY i think, but sadly.....
    then next 13mins was a 3min attempt of a poor BBBJ, followed by 10mins of CFS which ended with her telling me to hurry up we're running out of time

WFT???

blew in the bag doggy style, just as she starts crying that it hurts and wailing again...then turns her head and starts laughing.

WTF! she's just crazy eyes nuts, and I couldn't wait to wash up and get the fuck outta there. Time in room 45min after paying for an hour
    there's a stack more I've left out of what went wrong, but I'd be here forever writing it down.

as always YMMV but i doubt it
    note to owner: Jenny i won't be back, not until you have a completely new roster

Last edited by bigchevy; 27th March 2021 at 06:35 AM. Reason: added info

Thanks for the review mate and sorry about this shocking experience. I had an intro with her but she looked quite old and I passed. On Chatswood60's she is getting a few good reviews but majoriy are after reports are quite negative. Hope you recover with a mind-blowing punt next time!

Default Chanel

Person's Name : Chanel

Establishment : Chatswood 60

Date of Visit : MAR 25

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 60 Whiting Street, Artarmon, NSW

Phone : 0448 829 891

Hours of Business : 10am-3am (7 days)

Rates : $150 for 1/2 hour

Size/shape : 172cm, 60kg, D cup Natural

Nationality or Ethnicity : French/Indian

Services Provided : BBBJ, DFK

Value for money/recommend? : Yes but with conditions
    Looked at the website description booked her and went up around 1:30AM.

She was waiting and at first look, wow a hot girl big boobs and ass. Went in she started talking for about 5 minutes I managed her to come to bed and start sucking me off, she really takes her time and goes about doing something else, you gotta be hard for long period of time with her and that might be a problem for some. Anyway tight pussy, fucked her in different positions, she didn't complain about the time. Overall ok session. Don't book her if you can't keep hard for longer period of time, otherwise great fuck.