Establishment : Chatswood 60

Date of Visit : 10/12/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://chatswood60.com.au/

Phone : 0448 829 891

Hours of Business : 10.00AM til late

Rates : $150 p/h

Size/shape : Tall, slender, B-C natural, full bush, pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, only lip kiss, all positions, showering together, great massage

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

Saw heaps of new girls on the Chatswood 60 website, Alana provide DFK, choose her based on this.

The photos on the site really is real, however with some editing.

Alana walks in waering sexy undies, looks sexy, minimal makeups though. Overall presentation just average.

Into the room, I was asked to shower.

Start with a cat bath, then gave the option of CBJ or BBBJ. BBBJ was quite good to some degree, lots of slurping and varying suction, but no tongue skills though.

Went for DATY, she was not very responsive so I started having sex with her. Started with doggy then asked her to ride me. She still needs to learn to ride better. Finished in missionary.

Sex in all positions was great.

Before time is up, I asked her if its ok to give me a back massage.

Massage was actually good

Face - 9/10
    Body - 8/10
    BBBJ - 7/10
    Sex - 8/10
    Massage - 7/10

The rate charged in this review has been questioned. "She is not $150ph.. that doesnt even cover diamond service."

Please confirm what you paid and for how long?
    Last edited by Stroker; 19th January 2021 at 02:59 PM.
    Stroker

Yes, I like stroking pussy..........

If it's wet, its time to go inside

Person's Name : Alana

Date of Visit : MAR21

Rates : I paid $100 for 30mins

Size/shape : Tall, slender, C-D cup enhanced, pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai mix

Services Provided : Standard service CBJ CFS

Value for money/recommend? : YMMV

Alana indeed has a pretty face and the attributes i like: big boobs, tiny waist, big bum. i little slippage around the tummy, but still a tidy package.
    YMMV but i was told by Jenny the young receptionist (apparent Boss lady) she only does standard service and only see's single men. ??mmm ok
    Alana collected me from the waiting room, and did indeed ask me, are you separated or divorced. divorced i said, which wasn't a lie

in the room, kissing, BBBJ and DATY were all extra's - and $100ea and not for me.
    she's been here 8 years and has a good grasp of the language and lingo.

showered, and onto the bed. TBH although she did try to be all smiley and friendly, but it was all a bit clinical, almost distant. It was certainly all quiet average.
    average catbath, below average CBJ.
    she didn't like her boobs or pussy touched, i guess all part of the standard service.
    CFS got a bit better with RCG, CG, side saddle, mish and finishing in the PPE from behind. finished early and got a very under whelming massage
    she a pretty girl, but once was enough.
    note** she didn't shower after the session, just wet wiped her snatch and got dressed. maybe she showered after i left, maybe she didn't?

the level of service has certainly dropped from PRE COVID days - place was disorganised, only half the girls rostered were on at 2pm

happy punting

Default Alana

Date of Visit : Feb 21

Rates : $100 for 30mins

Size/shape : Tall, D cup enhanced, gorgeous face, great ass

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai mix

Services Provided : Standard service CBJ

Value for money/recommend? : NO

Alana indeed has a pretty face, great body, and one hell of a ass.
    For some religious region she only fucks single or separated men, and she asks you this and then proceeds.

Once in the room she seems little passive and provides her service as a chore, only fucking and bbbj is included, everything else is extra.

For a being a sex worker, her services are pretty bad and she doesn't like you touching anywhere for that standard service and lays motionless while you are fucking. She complained a lot when I was doing her doggy style and she turned around laid like a dead person on the bed and I could not have sex with her anymore.
    She is very disrespectful on top of that and treats you like you are nothing which was a big turn off for me.

I wouldn't recommend standard service with her but be careful with diamond service too, she is very mechanical.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_27 View Post
    For some religious region she only fucks single or separated men, and she asks you this and then proceeds.
    LOL I want to know what religion is cool with you sucking dick for money, but forbids you doing it to guys with a girlfriend

She sounds terrible - hard pass.

Silver Member.

Default Chatswood60 - Alana - So hot, so weird

Establishment : Chatswood60

Date of Visit : April 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://chatswood60.com.au

Hours of Business : 10am to 3am

Rates : 200 an hour

Size/shape : Massive rack, massive butt, toned body

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : CBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : No

My experience/comments :

Did a walk in a while back and saw Jean and Alana come to say hi. Although I'd heard great things about Jean (and next to nothing about Alana), I picked the one with the hot face and the smoking bod. That was about the peak of the session.

Immediately after offering up 250 for Diamond, the receptionist told me she only does standard. Fine, there's 200. Then he asked me if I was married or had a girlfriend. Of all the weird bloody questions to ask a guy in a brothel, that's quite up there. Apparently Alana doesn't service guys who are married or in a relationship (funny requirement given the profession...). As it turns out, you just need to say "no" and there's the "open sesame".

Maybe I'd already checked out at this point but she seemed friendly but standoff-ish. I thought I'd just run with it and see if I had the wrong impression. Had a shower, hopped into bed, got a CBJ then asked if we could start the next course on the menu. She then insists that I go on top and then just lay there emotionlessly until I finally gave up and decided to call it a day.

WIR? No. Not at all.

Default Alana - Chatswood 60

Establishment : 60 whiting st Artamon

Month/Year of Visit : Jan 2022

Hours of Business : 10am to 3am

Rates : Not in line with other girls, reception will only take Standard Service $160 p/h, everything else is extra by her (more below)

Extras Cost : From $50 - $150 per extra

Services Provided This Session : Standard Service, CBJ, FS

Size/shape : 170cm, Curvy hour glass, Kardashian style

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Yes to try once, but nothing else

My experience/comments :

Originally went into 60 with a booking for Mimi (Korean), but didn't find her look attractive despite the overwhelming positive review from reception. Was shown the only girl available at the time which was Alana.

Alana walked into the waiting room wearing full set sexy lingerie, she has very large enhanced butt and tits, we are talking about extremes hour glass figure, I have never seen in real life, exactly like the proportions of Kardashian and models on Insta. Very pretty and exotic face, I don't think theres any part of her that has not been surgically enhanced. Of course I was interested, asked the reception more about her, the feedback from reception is that she doesn't offer much in terms of service but punters keep on coming anyway...

Her rates was not in line with other girls, she would only take Standard Service $160 to start, everything else was negotiable in the room directly. Reception told me each option is $50. Ok, my big brain is saying no, but my little brain is saying yes, especially since I have never seen a girl in real life with this body shape and would be interesting to see what the fuss is about and what the view is pounding her from the back with that big ass.

Into the room, she tells me to sit down on the chair, then starts a series of questions from her. She doesn't take anyone that has a girlfriend, married or divorced.

Went into the shower, no help from her, she simply laid on the bed watching youtube video about a perfume.

After shower went onto the bed, she then asks if I want any of the extras, I asked what the extras are and how much. BBBJ is $150, Kissing/DFK is $50, Oral on her is $50, and so on, wasn't paying much attention anymore as I didn't think the extras are worth it.

She then dom me up, (super soft now btw), then starts sucking, she has good technique, variations, as good as a CBJ can be I suppose.

Wanted to play with her body, was told not to touch her pussy or her nipples. Her butt and tits even though are super large, but are soft, nicely done.

Into mish to start, clean shaven/laser, her pussy is just normal, very ordinary, she just lays there, no sound, no reaction, her eyes to the ceiling.

Then went onto the side where I can see that nice curve from waist to her big butt, good view.

Asked her to go on top, she just sits on me, grinds a bit then says she's tired. Back to side for a bit, still only half hard,

Left doggy to last deliberately as this was the position I think that might take me over the line, the view is excellent, this is why punters keeps on coming back, just for this view.

Still only half hard and asked her to hj me to finish. While hj she talks about her she used to work at Stilleto where its $500+ p/h, rooms are 5 stars and cleaners on roster so she doesn't have to tidy up the room after customer, blah blah blah.

Overall, $160 is worth it just to experience a girl with this body shape. Her body shape is quite special and this experience at least settles my curiosity when I see girls like this on Insta, but don't expect much from her with anything else. Maybe she will be more interested if you shell out the big $$$ for the extras.

Walked out, saw Purple in the hallway, she has lost a lot of weight since I saw her a year ago, will give her a go next time.
    Last edited by downthelane; 22nd January 2022 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Added url