Thread: Chatswood 60 - Anna

Silver Member

Default Chatswood 60 - Anna

Person's Name : Anna

Establishment : Chatswood 60

Date of Visit : 2/1/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://chatswood60.com.au/timetable/

Phone : 0448 829 891

Hours of Business : 10am-3am (the following day)

Rates : Diamond Service: $140/hr

Size/shape : Curvy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian - Chinese?

Services Provided : BBBJ, DFK, DATY, RIMMING, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

Booked in Anna at Chatswood 60 via their website chat - fairly painless and booked in an exact time.

Was greeted by reception and handled the money. The establishment is very clean and neutral colours (I dislike when the brothel is all red); so it was pleasant. Greeted by Anna who is fairly cute. Pictures are real but she looks a tad older than the picture? But still cute. She took my hand and led me to the room. Room is very clean and sort of looks like a motel room.

I strip and she leads me to the shower where she thoroughly washes my dick and ass. She's quite cute and friendly with a pleasant smile - but I'm unable to communicate with her as it seems like she has limited English.

She leads me to the bed and I lie down. She smiles, and then proceeds down to start sucking and licking my nipples - all whilst moaning. Very Cute and very good!

then kisses down my body until she reaches my balls. Licking, and sucking with lots of balls - amazing; until she leads down with her mouth to rim me. She rims good with plenty of moaning for a good 10-15 minutes. Just constant and super deep (also tongue fucks you which is just, awesome).

then proceeds to suck my dick. She doesn't go very deep - only willing to go a bit below the head, again with moaning. She was going a bit too heavy with the sucking and I asked her to slow down, but she didn't seem to understand. The only way to get a break was to point to my balls and ass which she proceeded to suck then rim.

When I was ready again I led her to my dick, which she sucked until I was ready to cum. She understood "Cum in mouth?" and nodded. Discreetly walked to the shower to spit out the cum.

Overall: A very very good experience with good head and AMAZING rimming. However, there is a big language barrier as she speaks very limited English. Also, she does not go very deep with oral.

Silver Member

I saw Anna as a result of the above review. It is the old Amanda Heavens premises and around the corner from Miss Heavens so it was easy to get to. She is as described above, cute petite and a pretty face. Service was andgood as expected. After the shower I sat on the bed and she dropped to her knees and immediately started a good bbbj. It was deep enough and just kept going till I pushed her away. She pushed me onto my back and lifted my legs high and started rimming. Great deep rimming and ball licking. After a while I just had to fuck her. She has a great little body and a reasonably tight pussy. While in doggy I indicated I’d like to fuck her ass. She understood and for extra I got to fuck her tight ass as well.
    All in all a good session seeing that all I was really after was a bbbj and rimming.
    Enjoy
    LS