Thread: Jordan (Australian)

Default Jordan (Australian)

Person's Name : Jordan

Establishment : Chatswood 60

Date of Visit : July 20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://chatswood60.com.au/jordan-2/

Hours of Business : Most days

Rates : 0448 829 891

Size/shape : Average build - 5'6" -B cups, cheeky backside.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Australian

Services Provided : FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, 8/10 would probably go again and would not be in any way disappointed.

Decided that Jordan had been hard to nail down and yet there was a mysterious shortage of reviews, so after checking with the shop that she was 100% going to be at the so I the next day I took the day off work and got the very first booking to avoid any missed opportunities.

She's the girl in the photos, but I as usual on a social media photo it's her putting her best foot forward. She's certainly pretty in that 'girl next door out west' kinda way, but she's not the glamazon look. I must have picked up dozens of girls like that in my time in suburban bars - so I was quite happy with the known quantity.

When it came to getting on the bed and getting busy I found her to be a really good sport, she was full participation with me going DATY, and she has a really small and tidy box - top eating. We had a long oral fest with DATYs BBBJ and 69's and it was wild fun and we just smashed each other like that all the way through the booking - I was too busy having fun to care. Finished up with me standing over the bed as she blew me then leaned back and jerked me until I just blew all over her body.

We both smiled and showered off the mess.

Will I go back? Yeah I will, but there's another couple that are there a pip ahead of her.

Default Chatswood 60 Jordan - Smokin' HOT

Person's Name : Jordan

Establishment : Chatswood60

Date of Visit : May 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://chatswood60.com.au

Phone : 0448 829 891

Hours of Business : 10am to 3am

Rates : 250 an hour

Size/shape : Curvy DD

Nationality or Ethnicity : Caucasian

Services Provided : BBBJ, DFK, DATY, 69, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Hell yeah! Punt of the century!

My experience/comments :

So I've been itching for a Caucasian punt for a while. Checked Chatswood60's site recently and noticed a new face on the roster: Jordan. I thought holy shit those photos are smoking hot!! So I straight away booked her for an hour. It seems she was working there last year but took a break for a while and now she's back.

I got there on time, settled the finances and got directed into her room. When I walked in, I was totally stunned. She is about 165cm in her sexy heels and she has curves in just the right places! Those photos on the website are definitely her and real. She was waiting at the door and gave me a long hot DFK. We DFKed our way to the shower where she gave me a nice scrub down and more DFK in the shower.

We dried ourselves and moved to the bed. She proceeded to give me one of the most skilled, sensual BBBJ's I have ever experienced. She was a-fucking-mazing! It was so good that she kept going at it for at least 5 minutes at which time the pressure was building up and the cheeky girl started to real hit her stride trying to get me to blow my load (which almost happened). I stopped her just in time, asked her for 69 which she very readily agreed to. Her skills did not diminish and she put her full weight on me doing a bit of spanish with her massive, natural tits. Finally got her around in 69 after being a tease and proceeded to enjoy and managed to calm it down a notch! Just to cool myself off a bit, I moved down for some DATY, noting that she was smooth shaved. She was super responsive and doesn't seem to mind a nice rimming and finger action.

Jordan then dommed me up and rode me CG in various positions and at one point she was squatting over me on her feet and stimulating the head of my old fella before busting my balls in a frantic effort again. I had to get her to stop and flipped her over so I was on top. I turned around and she was ready with her ass in the air for doggie style.. it was a magnificent sight, I started off in doggie for about 20 seconds but the view was far far to sexy and I almost blew the load and turned her over for mish. She was really amused when I told her that I couldn't handle her in doggie as it was far too sexy for me. Pounded away in mish, I had my hands wrapped around her massive DDs when I finally went off.

Now at this point, I am quite content to relax, but Jordan is so gorgeous, that my cock was like a concrete flagpole and didn't go down at all. I changed dom and went back in doggie and pounded away for 10 mins until the the buzzer went off and I quickly blew my load a second time. Overall, the time went that quick - a true indication of the pleasure I had in Jordan's company!! She is definitely the best girl at chatwood60 right now I must say.

Great read mech! Thanks! Inspires one to head there for a rare cauc session
    Lead me not into temptation... I can easily find my own way...