Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://chatswood60.com.au/

Phone :0448 829 891

Hours of Business : 10am - 3am

Rates : 200/60 min

Size/shape : 172cm tall, curvy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : FS

Value for money/recommend? : Sure

Being placed close to work I decided to pop in for a visit. Area is well blended within industrial complex, good street parking and easy to access without too many pedestrians (I like my privacy). Reception Alex was quite friendly, was asking for someone else but because I had meetings to attend I decided to go with Purple as Id rather that than to go back out into 40 degree heat.

Purple was friendly and quite experienced, we conversed mostly in Chinese, she asked for my age and revealed that she was 30, She asked me what I preferred and where I was most sensitive, I replied that I'm pretty chill keen for some GFE and the usual, I'm not into being Rimmed so we didnt do that but she was pretty compliant and felt like would of done whatever. I asked if she was into anything in particular but she replied not really. Was hoping I could get some sort of response to have more immersion. I after showering we moved into the bed for some BBBJ, she worked quite hard and had very little teeth, after we went for a bit of 69, purple was shaved and quite clean. Didn't taste anything funny which is good. With the foreplay out the way we moved on to having missionary and then cowgirl. Experience was quite alright and she performed her tasks relatively well so theres not much complaint. However maybe i over estimated how horny I was so I didnt perform as well as I would of hoped.

Reflecting on the experience, there was a few points of improvement that future punters might look out for.
    1. DFK could use a bit more passion, if you're like me and want the full immersive experience and go in deep then perhaps you gotta ask for it.
    2. Boobs were quite large but seemed very hard, for those who mind that then it might be a negative
    3. Conversation was good but it would of been nice but one should communicate clearly if roleplay is needed, otherwise it feels a little too commercial

With that said, purple was great with her attitude, professional and compliant so still a decent experience.

Cheers
    E

Silver Member

Sorry - I misclicked and accidentally hit “chillax”.

Wink Chatswood 60 - Purple (0448 829 891)

Person's Name : Purple

Establishment : Chatswood 60

Date of Visit : 28/01/21

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 60 Whiting Street, Artarmon, NSW

Phone : 0448 829 891

Hours of Business : 10am-3am (7 days)

Rates : $150 for 30mins, $250 for 1 hr

Size/shape : 172cm, 48kg, D cup (on their website)

Services Provided : BBBJ, DFK, 69, Rimming, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : YES

My experience/comments : Purple is an awesome lady to be with. I got there late at night and with no booking so it was really a wildcard but Purple was a bombshell from the intro and it was an easy decision. She has a beautiful face, tall for a girl and a great bum. Her english is solid too and she is eager with the BBBJ and passionate kisser. Sex was just the cherry on top of everything. Looking forward to next experience with her soon!

Date of Visit : MAR 21

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 60 Whiting Street, Artarmon, NSW

Rates : $200 for 1 hr diamon

Size/shape : 172cm, 48kg, D cup enhanced

Services Provided : BBBJ, DFK, 69, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : YMMV - not for me

had booked Purple for 1 hour.
    its a strange thing. at times she looked very feminine, at other times during our session she looked a bit masculine. for me the jury's out. Her pussy looked, felt and tasted real, and she most likely NOT a post op.
    she was very service oriented for 80% of our session, then it started to get rushed, she may have been tired or couldn't keep up LOL

shower together onto bed for a nice catbath and above average BBBJ
    onto 69 for most of the session. finally 20mins was CG mish side saddle, doggy with a BBBJCIM finale.
    there are unfortunately some real duds at 60 ATM, but overall Purple is probably top 5 in their stable - which is not a good thing for them
    YMMV

Default Chatswood 60 - Purple

Date of Visit : 13/11/2021

Hours of Business : 10am till 3AM

Rates : $200 for 60 mins

Size/shape : shapely with b cups

Services Provided : CBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

[THIS PART IS A RANT ABOUT CHATSWOOD 60 - SKIP FORWARD TO READ REVIEW]

I'm sure there are many fans of Chatswood 60 - there are after all many beautiful ladies there and many great talents. However, I'm not the biggest fan of the place mostly because of the management.

In my experience the management is highly disorganised. I've been there like 3 times, and 2 out of 3 times, something suboptimal has happened.

1) I booked Brandy at 9 for one hour, but I was being held up at work and knew I was going to be a bit late, so I texted them probably around 8pm that I would be about 10 mins late. They said "OK, see you then." I assumed that was settled then - rocked up 9:10 as promised, and was told to sit, There was a young lady manning the desk that night and I told here I was here to see brandy. I know Brandy and have seen her before, and heard her saying goodbye to her customer. I was anticipating seeing her soon but then I heard Brandy greeting someone. Weird....

The lady obviously forgot that I existed coz about 10 mins after that she came in to check on me, and was like "Who you here to see again?"
    "Brandy...."
    "Oh! Brandy!.... Wait for abit"

*30 mins later* - I hear a new punter come in, its the guy who was supposed to be after me - remember I'm supposed to be seeing brandy as this happens.

*45 mins later - aka 1 whole hour aka 1 whole session later*

The lady comes back to check on me, and remember there is another guy who came just before who is supposed to be the guy after me. The lady tries to accuse me of coming like 30 - 45 mins late to my session which is the reason why I didn't see brandy, and I guess she's trying to make me leave or whatever. I stand my ground and told her the exact course of things that happens and her bullshit story implodes - she gives up and asks me how long I want to stay
    "30 mins?"
    recall - I booked for one hour, and I intended to see my hour through. God knows she had just wasted one hour of my time. I'm normally a pretty reasonable dude but just the whole experience made me pissed, so tonight her issues were her own.
    "1 hour"
    She looked resigned and I paid and went through with my hour.

2) The second time I booked Dior at 11pm, and arrived right on time this day.
    Young dude greets me and asks me to come in, take a seat. He assures me that it'll be a few minutes.
    *15 mins later*
    Young dude comes back and assures me itll be just another 10 mins. During this time I meet one of the ladies, Chanel who is a viviacious, and drop dead beautiful white lady. Seems pretty friendly and even does her own marketing by talking to waiting punters - gotta respect the hustle.
    *15 mins later*
    Welp. at this point I can't stop thinking about a certain song... https://youtu.be/dv13gl0a-FA?t=63
    Young dude comes back once again and tells me "Sorry! I know we made you wait for a long time but Dior is just way too tired, she doesn't wanna see anyone else today."

Gawd damn dude... I mean I don't want to blame the girls, they really are troopers who work hard. Hard to say who's at fault here - maybe its mine for existing but anyway, yet another experience that leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

suffice it to say that I'm a glutton for punishment and let them redeem them their third and final strike, and booked purple

[REVIEW BEGINS HERE]

I rock up on time and get to see Purple. I'm not even waiting that long this time, I wait for a few minutes, pay and then I'm into the room.

Straight into the shower and Purple starts to get ready. She's wearing a pretty stimulating garter and belt get up that looks flattering on her. She has pretty face and she isn't slim but definitely not fat either, a nice body shape overall with probably b cups.

She gets me on the bed and begins giving me a catbath, with some pretty wild tongue technique - I'm normally pretty ambivalent about catbath - if they're gonna give one its whatever, and if they don't give one it's whatever. But Purples technique puts it a step above a normal catbath. ( if your curious about why go and book her lol - no point spoiling the surprise

I really like giving the lady I'm with DATY - I've been told I'm decent at it and I've also found that if they genuinely enjoy my "service" it makes their service better as well.
    I ask Purple to lie down and begin my own set menu, strategically kissing and licking her from head to pussy. This seems to get her decently aroused, as she compliments my skills and the fact that my tongue is warm. lol. let's just say the jurys still out on whether she liked it or not.

In any case my course ends and she rolls me onto my back and starts giving me a nice deep blowjob, again with her crazy tongue technique. this is pretty good and i let it go for a while. To be honest this wasn't a "I must fuck" kinda day, so I just let her finish me through blowjob. I made sure to tell her I was coming and she HJ'd the last 1% of progress on my climax. Which is fine coz I'm not big on CIM anyway - also the reason I let her know it was coming.

I had booked her the hour and had already come at 30 minutes lol. Understandably she asked me if I was gonna cum again and I told her it was unlikely, so the rest of the time we kinda just chilled. She gave me a massage for abit, I even massaged her for a bit, and we just had a nice chat about stuff. When time was finally up I showered and ducked outta there.

She's a super nice, beautiful lady who is very service oriented - I did enjoy the session.

Was it good enough to erase Chatswood 60's management's previous sins? Wellllll... I hold grudges .

Silver Member

Date of Visit : Dec 2021

Rates : $200 for 60mins (diamond)

Size/shape : 172cm, 48kg, D boobs

Services Provided : BBBJ, DFK, DATY, 69, FS

Value for money/recommend? : YES

My experience/comments : I booked Purple ( have seen her a few times previously) but arrived and she wasn't there. Usual disconnect between management and girls - she was on her way but doesn't live close but management didn't want to miss an opportunity. Anyway she arrived in about 15mins in black lingerie and greeted me with usual enthusiasm. One of the things I like about Purple is that she remembers customers and also the things you like etc which always makes for good sessions. Clothes off and we started with a shared shower which is more of an opportunity for kisses and fondling rather than too much soaping although she does that to perfection in terms of generating interest. We dried off and onto the bed and Purple knows I like DFK which she does very naturally in girlfriend style cuddling together. Her boobs are enhanced which I don't always like but they seem to work as she is quite tall and seem proportional. Purple always asks about what I would like and in my experience will adapt the session to fit in with expectations but she does it in a very natural rather than mechanical way. As expected I opt for DATY which I enjoy and she seems to like - nice pussy and taste and response. Then its her turn to do some work and after a bit more kissing and some licking she settles for some BBBJ - Purple is enthusiastic and varies both speed and suction with some ball sucking / licking and use of hands - all in all an enjoyable experience - she senses when I am getting close and on with condom and bounces around for a bit before moving to mish - my energy levels are less nowadays and as I get tired and roll over she goes back to BBBJ and I turn her around for 69. I don't last long and we lie and chat for a bit - Purple is pretty chatty and you can have good conversation with her. She then she soaps me again in the shower for clean up and I make my way out.
    Recommendation: Purple consistently (for me) provides good experiences and worth a visit