Thread: Chatswood60

Bronze Member

Default Chatswood60

Person's Name : Anna

Establishment : Chatswood60

Date of Visit : Last weekend

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW 2064 - http://chatswood60.com.au/

Phone : 0448 829 891

Hours of Business : 10 or 11am till 4am

Rates : 30 - $90 | 45 - $120 | 60 - $130 These are the current xmas specials! (booked 1 hour)

Size/shape : size 8 id say. nice curves, B cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : FS, DFK, BBBJ, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yeah

My experience/comments :

Hi, I found out this was new management so I called to ask details, everything seemed to work just like old management (prices and some of the girls apparently). I asked for a recommendation and was told nana, ok then so I made my booking and when the day came I was greeted nicely by a man at the entrance, told him I had a booking for nana, didnt take long at all and I was in the room. first thing I didnt like was that she took me to the first room which is right behind reception and I know they would be able to hear everything, but ok I didnt say anything. Nana was nice, I had a shower and as soon got out of it things went down hill VERY quickly. She asked me to lay on the bed, she was cold and didnt approach me to give me a kiss or anything and the first thing she tells me is be gentle (my size, and im not even huge), ok then... I just try to be nice, she gives me a BBBJ which was quite boring, repetitive, no eye contact and rough. And in saying so I hate it when girls see me (im not old) and think I have no idea how these things work so they kind of try to take advantage/shortcuts thinking I will not know as they think im not experienced... Anyhow, I told her to ride me she is like ok, doms me up and goes on her back and says fuck me, I said no you ride me and she says no. I should have stopped here but I just didnt want to leave, was already there. So I went on to fuck her and beside her not being tight at all (couldnt feel anything) she wouldnt let me go half way in and would exaggerate pain expression with her face and "gentle darling!" I'm like thats it, fuck off (to my self) I get off the bed, take the dom off grab my clothes to start dressing up and tell her, call boss.... she is no darling wait, I tell her, I CALL BOSS THEN.... (I didnt yell but was I was firm) so she went to get him. So far its been only 15min. Boss comes in, I explain what happens, not gonna go into details here but in 10min we come to a fair agreement; I get to see another girl for 1 hour. Anna.

Everything turns upside down... or should I say downside up? Anna is a completely different kind of person, she is yunger (nana was probably early 40s or late 30s, stank of smoke too). Anna is very kind, charming, warm, inviting, grabs my hand and makes me hold her waist as we go up to the second last room. I had a quick shower again, and she is waiting for me next to the bed, we kiss (DFK) and we gently but quickly build up the tension, I get on the bed and she follows, kiss a little bit more and she slowly makes her way down to my fella as she caresses and kisses my body, there is a fair amount of teasing and build up, spent a fair a mount of time on my balls before her lips make their to the tip and up and down the shaft (BBBJ). I enjoy myself as I watch her, I cant say she is super skilled, but she treats you like a real GF, she tries to please me. I liked it. I ask her to ride me (dom on) and well, she did, she got on top and she slowly begins moving, as her insides stretch and she gets comfortable I do my part and man she feels good, not the tightest perhaps but she feels good and have no trouble going in, she isnt feeling any pain either, and if she was, well she did a really good job at hiding it. (im sure she didnt though, I'm always careful and considerate). Then off to mish, doggy, mish, then we stop to take a small break, a bit more kissing, I'm feeling tired (its also been a long day for me) so I get her to finish me off with a slow BBBJ, still had some time left so I didnt want to rush it. She built me up quite good, a bit too slow but it was good, I gave her the sign, a bit faster! heavy breathing! CIM.

She cleans me a bit, I went for a shower immediately, I didnt want to stay, I wanted to sleep now (effective cumming haha). So out of the shower and as soon as I grabbed my clothes she says no no you cant leave yet! Massage! haha ok then, I laid on the bed and she gave me a massage on my back, its been 10min and I decide to go as I was about to fall asleep. got up, had a small chat and goodbye. I look at the time and its been about 10min over the 1 hour... What can I say? well, thats an example of a service.

Notes; her english is somewhat limited, I had to explain myself with a translator sometimes. was not an issue but I still had to reach my phone and type (this doesnt bother me, but it may bother you?). CIM was included, not sure if because they tried to compensate for what happened before or if she simply includes it, I know a lot of girls include BBBJ and not many but still some out there include CIM. Maybe she is one of them? BBBJ is included for sure, I'll tell you that.
    The place is nice and clean, showers work well, they take a moment to get warm up but not a lot. clean and hygienic bathrooms and towels, beds too, no stains anywhere. Decent dimmable lights. Besides all that I have to say that this new management seems to really be trying to make an effort in pleasing customers, I was quite surprised we agreed on me seeing anna after spending 15min with nana. In my experienced and many others experience (forums reads) when this kind of thing happen you just have to walk away, you are lucky to get a 50% return of your money. Id recommend anyone to go see anna, treat her nice, she is one of those unique gems out there that is willing to please and have a fun personality. And for the cost I think its one of the best bang for buck out there. Now, if you decide to try another girl, I honestly dont know, maybe try talking to all of them on the waiting room and go by impression. If more of the girls are like anna then this place will get busy quite quick.

Thanks for the review Mr Fit. Loved it.

Nana sounds like a no-no. Would you give her another chance?

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Speechwriter View Post
    Thanks for the review Mr Fit. Loved it.

Nana sounds like a no-no. Would you give her another chance?
    No worries, was about time I took one for the team haha.

I wouldn't, but if you are Chinese maybe you can understand each other better and have a great time. I'm not Asian. I think you just have to go and have a small chat on the waiting room as she introduces herself. Extras wise she does just about everything except natural FS of course. Was told anal too, just like Anna