Thread: Chatswood60 - 60 Whiting St Artarmon - 0432 946 060 or 0431 360 603

Silver Member

Default Chatswood60 - 60 Whiting St Artarmon - 0432 946 060 or 0431 360 603

Person's Name : Cindy

Establishment : Kyoto 602

Date of Visit : 16/9/2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 60 Whiting St - the old AH premises.

Hours of Business : Dunno

Rates : Diamond class (kissing and BBBJ) $170/30, Gold class (kissing and CBJ) $150/30, Silver class (presumably starfish sex only) $120/30.

Size/shape : Tall for a chinese girl - maybe 5'5"? About a size 8 with nice B/C cups, maybe a little tummy flab but not enough to worry, pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ (which we skipped and went straight to sex), FS (covered)

Value for money/recommend? : Yes!

My experience/comments :

So today I snuck off to AH for fucklotto. Candy and Xanthia the only ones available and it's a good 20 minutes till one other girl will be and over a half hour wait for any more. So I walked.

Nonetheless, the little pill was doing its job and by now I was pretty committed to a root so on a speculator I called into the old AH remembering that it had reopened as a MILF place. The joint was a bit deserted but a pretty chinese girl let me in and took me to the intro room.

The place has been spruced up nicely since the AH days - new carpets, refitted rooms, new plumbing and mood lighting down the hall. Someone has spent serious shitloads of money on the place.

Turns out Cindy was the only one available. She is pretty, has a nice body and speaks passable Engrish so I thought why not! I gave her the $170 for 30 minutes of Diamond, which she took away and locked up. She returned in quick time and we went into a very nicely appointed room with a spa, toilet, shower and a mirror on the ceiling. A nice touch, she didn't leave. I showered and dried, and she undressed to reveal a very nice body. We embraced and explored each others tonsils with various assorted groping happening. Onto the bed and more of the same, whereupon I started to explore her cunt with my finger. She quite enjoyed this so we kept it up for a good 10 minutes while she had at least 2 proper orgasms. By now we were both ready to go so we skipped the BBBJ , on with the dom and into CG, finishing with her on top in a kind of inverted missionary having a massive orgasm. Over we rolled and I finished off in missionary with both of us going 15 to the dozen and her getting across the line a 4th time.

I am deadly certain that at least 2 of the orgasms were very real.

So :

Looks : 9
    Body : 8
    DFK : 9
    Sex : 15
    Actual fuck participation : 11
    Connection : yes

Would I go back? Absolutely.

One tough call though - I can see Charlize around the corner at MH for $160. Hmmm. Maybe I need to see both of them a second time to help make up my mind.

Cindy works 7 days a week. I didn't broach the subject of websites nor did I get the contact details (my bad), nor do I know what hours they work.

Silver Member

I realise now that there's a Kyoto 206 (which I've never visited). This place had Kyoto with those 3 numbers - maybe it was 206 not 602 - on the price list.

The plot thickens...

Quote Originally Posted by Phil McCavity View Post
    I realise now that there's a Kyoto 206 (which I've never visited). This place had Kyoto with those 3 numbers - maybe it was 206 not 602 - on the price list.

The plot thickens...
    pMcC can you check next time you are down that way please and a phone number would be helpful too; any internet adverts?

Bronze Member

I'm quite curious too. Would love to know a phone number to give them a call and possibly a visit tonight !

Found this on google maps:
    Kyoto Girl – Hot Girls, Beautiful Girls @ Kyoto City Brothel
    0432 946 060

Phone doesnt answer and website redirects to kyoto 206 (surry hills).
    Last edited by WOTAN010; 16th September 2017 at 09:17 PM. Reason: activated site link

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by WOTAN010 View Post
    pMcC can you check next time you are down that way please and a phone number would be helpful too; any internet adverts?
    Will do. I'm kicking myself that I didn't think to do it yesterday.

Silver Member

So, I went back for seconds today. No change to report but now I have to go back and see Charlize for a valid comparison.

Mods can you please modify the thread title? The establishment is called GP and the phone numbers are 0432 946 060 or 0431 360 603.

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

The place is called Chatswood60..

It is part of the Kyoto206/Sakura57/Penrith393 chain..

Kyoto Girl – Hot Girls, Beautiful Girls @ Kyoto City Brothel

My guess is that the girls will rotate and once it gets up and running it will have a few gems..

I might go TOFTT this week or next.. if I am in the area..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

Silver Member

I'm glad we finally got that sorted!

The "Cindy" on the website isn't the Cindy I saw though.

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

they have been smashing WeChat with pics and rosters.. as i guess its the same person who does the others..

so again it is anyones guess..
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

Silver Member

So I paid this place another visit today.

Cindy's service goes downhill on subsequent visits. No orgasms, pretty crap DFK, not much participation. She's dropped.

She tells me the place is deathly quiet with very few punters calling in.

Think this place has changed hands again, ended up dropping in the a few nights ago and talking with the guy on reception. There were 3 older Caucasian ladies working and two younger Asian girls. The Papasan told me he had taken over from the previous owners as they didn't have the time to put into the place. He said he had 4 other Sydney shops (didn't divulge which they were) this was the one he was wanting to now transform into his best most prestigious shop and was planning some serious renovations. I thought the place looked better than most others in the area already. I noticed there had been a change to the outside with some additional lighting. Also noted that the website link indicating the relationship with Kyoto was gone and therefore don't have any reason to doubt what he was telling me. The website seems to be inconsistent and a work in progress with missing links Chatswood 60 | North Sydneys Best Brothel