Person's Name : Chieko

Establishment : 69 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 18/11/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.chatswood60.com.au

Phone : 0448 829 891

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $200/hr (Diamond rate)

Size/shape : Short with a pretty face, curvy figure, nice natural C/D-cups, lovely round butt, untamed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : Massage, DFKing, rimming/DD/tromboning, toe- and finger-sucking, BBBJ, 69, FIV, cowgirl, reverse CG, doggie, partial CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, a PYT - Chieko has her routine but there was lots of variation and she does things well.

My experience/comments : Called Angie yesterday and booked one of the 533 girls but Angie called me back in the evening to say that the girl had just said she couldn’t start until later so I decided to see Chieko. (At least Angie was good enough to call me).

Turned up and had a chat with the new receptionist Aaron and I was soon joined by Chieko who led me to the room.

Chieko is quite short and has a pretty face (the photos they use are real). She said she was from Kaohsiung so I showed her some photos of her hometown and she said that one of the temples I’d visited was close to her home.

She was wearing a white top and a very short tartan miniskirt over a black bra and knickers. Her skirt was worn quite high on her stomach so it gave a great view of her bum (and she kept her skirt on for the whole session - perhaps a bit self-conscious but she looked fine to me).

I stripped and went into the shower and Chieko gave me a thorough washing (with all her clothes on) and she squatted down and gave me a quick and good BJ.

After I’d dried myself she asked me to lie face down on the bed with my head on a pillow at the foot of the bed and she stood by my head and gave me an oily massage.

It was good but after a few minutes I asked that it be a quick massage (otherwise I would have gone to a massage parlour) and she said just a bit more and removed her top and bra and knelt over me and rubbed her tits over my back.

Chieko then took a mouthful of water and blew bubbles against my back.

She then wiped me down and got me to kneel on all-fours and gave me a rimming with some dragon-drilling while she stroked my cock – lovely.

She then got me to turn over and lie down and I was able to have a proper look at her figure which was curvy with just a little bit of puppy fat. She has good natural C/D-cups, a nice round butt and an untamed bush.

We had some DFKing and Chieko turned round and wiggled her arse at me and gave herself a good smacking and then masturbated for a while. Then she got a little and thin plastic bag and put it over my right foot and sucked on my toes, which was very pleasant. She then did the same to my left foot.

Next she sucked on my fingers (without a plastic bag), again it was pleasant, before wiping my cock and spraying her mouth and sucking me.

It was a good BBBJ – no teeth and good tongue-work and she also gave my balls and perineum a good licking, but it wasn’t particularly deep and there were a few tissue-breaks.

Chieko sprayed some stuff in my mouth and moved round for some 69.

She was quiet at first and I inserted a finger in her pussy but she stopped me when I tried the same with her arsehole.

She then started gently moaning and this gradually got louder until she yelped and squirmed away saying she’d cum. She sat beside me for a while, wiping her pussy and getting her breath back and she wouldn’t let me touch her again.

It was time to fuck and Chieko dressed me. I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and she said I could as long I as told her when I was cumming as she didn’t want to swallow.

I asked that we started with some cowgirl and she squeezed me in.

This was good and I played with her tits as she rode me.

Chieko then asked that I fuck her but I first suggested some reverse CG and she swivelled round.

Great sight of her nice round butt as she bounced up and down on me.

I smacked her bum a few times but not hard as I never know whether the girls really like this (unless they say they do).

Next I asked for some doggie and I stood at the foot of the bed and more lube was applied before I re-entered.

Chieko was bent low over a cushion and got quite loud and then was saying “I cum, I cum. Cum in my pussy” and I could easily have done so but I wanted the promised CIM.

I withdrew and Chieko removed the condom, wiped me down and knelt before me while I was still standing at the foot of the bed.

She tossed me into her mouth and it was a partial CIM with most of it dribbling onto a tissue and only a little bit going in her mouth.

I lay on the bed and Chieko tidied us both up before sitting beside me for a chat.

She said she is 22, even saying that she was born in ’97, and has been in Australia for seven years, first going to high school and then Uni in Melbourne before moving to Sydney to go to Uni here, hence her good English.

She used to do private work, charging $420/hr, but there weren’t so many customers so she started working at 60 (less money per hour but more customers).

I asked about her name, which I hadn’t come across before, (I thought it was a bit too similar to that of the recently resigned Wallabies coach - not a pretty mental image to carry into a session).

She said it was Japanese – she was brought up in Taiwan and her father was half Chinese and half Japanese and her mother was half HK and half Italian.

I asked her about the photo of the piglet inserted at the bottom of the fourth photo they currently have on the website and she said it was to hide her feet as she doesn’t think they look good (her feet looked fine to me).

A good session but Chieko seemed to be working off a mental checklist, running through a series of tasks she felt she should perform, rather than just naturally going with the flow. But it was a good variety of these “tasks” and she did them well.

We were now over time and there was no rush to get rid of me. I showered, as did she, and we dressed and after a final hug I departed.

On the way out I said hello to Lala, whom I saw last week, and had a bit of a chat with Sara – pretty, slim and tall and seemed really friendly and cheerful. “Next time” I told her.