Phone :0448 829 891

Hours of Business : 10am - 3am

Rates : $250 for 1 hour

Size/shape : 175cm tall, slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Sweden, according to her

Services Provided : CBJ, 69, DATY, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Not for me, YMMV

My experience/comments :

So recently I saw this new Caucasian girl being advertised at Chatswood 60. Now I have to say, I have had very solid punts at Chatswood 60 with Asian girls - Nikki, Purple, Emy, all of whom I would totally recommend for sure, but their non-Asian girls have been a bit of hit and miss (eg Chanel was completely terrible). No one has posted a review on Claudia yet and her photo seems very promising. So I decided to give them benefit of the doubt.

I called the shop and was told she was booked out on the day. I thought hell if she's that popular she must be good. But well I guess everyone was going for the new-girl factor. So next day I called early to make sure I could get in. I arrived on time and was told that she was still with another customer. So I settled the finances and waited about 15 minutes. Finally she came to the booth to get me. When I first saw her, she was not what I expected. An important lesson to learn, if the website doesn’t mention age, it usually means she is not in her 20s. I’m not a good judge of age to be honest, but I’d say she’s in her late 30s.

She took me to her room and I tried to make some small talk but she seemed a bit cold. I tried to hug and kiss her but I just get that weird feeling that she’s uninterested. For me, DFK is quite important in a session but clearly I won’t be getting any, despite having paid diamond price. I know it’s all an act anyway but hell, punters pay to enjoy a good show right?

We had a fairly standard shower together, we moved into the bed for some CBJ. Her skills were alright but nothing special. After 10 mins, I thought maybe I could redeem the session with some DATY. So I got her to lie down and went down on her. A little bit of FOAM but I don’t think she was relaxed enough to let me make her cum. I didn’t feel it was going anywhere and junior was starting to go soft. I thought I better get on with it so we moved on to missionary. She seemed to have her eyes closed most of the time, which is kind of a turn off for me as I like to gaze into her eyes. After a while I was starting to lose interest so switched to doggy and I finished off. Had a shower and left 45 mins into a 1 hour session.
    The session was certainly not the best and a bit below average when compared to my other sessions in the past at this establishment. She could have been exhausted from seeing other customers but I don’t know. Overall, I didn’t feel the real passion that day in the room with Claudia.

Is she at least hot to look at? This review was not encouraging me to race down to book her, which is a shame as the picture had so much promise