Thread: Coco

Default Coco

Person's Name : Coco

Establishment : Chatswood60

Date of Visit : 28.12.17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0448 829 891 Chatswood 60 | North Sydneys Best Brothel

Hours of Business : 10:00am till about 4:00am

Rates : Gold class $200/hr

Size/shape : small / average

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : Cat Bath, BBBJ, DATY, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Definately

My experience/comments : Driving past this place on my way home and noticed it had been closed for some time. Got a text message from Cindy some weeks back saying if i wanted to see her anymore i would need to go to the city as she wouldn't be here anymore. Had fears that that was going to be the end of this shop however driving past again late at night and noticed the addition of new outside lighting and the door was open so had to give it a try. Was shown 5 ladies of different nationalities but it was an easy choice to see Coco who appeared in the intro as the most friendly by far. off to the room for an hour when it started with her undressing me and joining me in the shower for a standing soapy B2B rub. Eventually she descended for a quick BBBj almost as a tease of things to come. After we got out and headed to the bed she insisted that i lay face down. I find this is often a ploy for the WL to waste as much of the hour on a crapy massage as possible nd therefore insist on the massage been at the end if we have time but she was such i nice girl i was convinced to go with the flow and glad I did.

She started with a full body cat bath with a mouth of water and suction that was unbelievable, A feeling i have not had before and it was really interesting in a good way. (been punting for a while and thought i had seen most tricks but this was a first). Coco like to be in control and had limited English so it was difficult to take charge or ask for anything. She dommed me up and jumped on for some cowgirl which went for some time. Once she started to get tired she laid beside me to pull me on top, This change was the opportunity to get in some DATY before finishing in Missionary exhausted. A good massage followed for the remaining 5 minutes and then back for a joint shower where Coco helped wash me before heading off into the night feeling very satisfied and looking forward to a return soon.

Silver Member

This shop seems to be under new management once again and is now called Golden Pleasures 60 studio. The phone no is 0448 829 891.

I see the Chatswood60 website is still up though. That seems to have a lot of cut and paste from LPA's website, probably the same mob.

I've been there twice and paid $85.00 for 30.

Only 2 or 3 asian girls working there so far. Had one very busty Korean/Chinese mix, great root, then another Chinese which was ok, good value for $85.00, but not really warranting of a review. Great premises, the rent must be high with that fitout, so I don't know whether they will last long. Parking always a problem here, but I think they may have a few parking spaces at the back, i.e. when it was Amandas there were.

Youngish Papasan.