Person's Name : Coco

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 17/1/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.chatswood60.com.au

Phone : 0448 829891

Hours of Business : 09:00 til 04:00

Rates : $140/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, nice slimish figure, A-cups, cute butt, fully shaved bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, cow-girl, doggie, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Pretty good session with a pretty girl but there were a couple of things that irritated me. But maybe I'm just being picky as I've been spoilt this week.

My experience/comments : Phoned in the morning and spoke to Darren. He told me which girls were working. I’d seen three of the four he named so I booked Coco.

Turned up, said hello to Terry (the owner, who was working on the computer behind reception), paid Darren and Coco was soon ready and she led me to Room 1 (the one by reception with the mirror over the bed).

Coco has a pretty face and was wearing the long, black, see-through outfit that is in the second of the two photos on the website. Under this she had a black bra and a tiny g-string – a nice sight as I followed her to the room.

I stripped and showered and Coco did the same.

She has a nice, slimish figure (certainly not fat) with A-cups, a nice bum and good legs. She was fully and freshly shaved.

Onto the bed and Coco rubbed her tits over my body before kneeling between my legs and asking whether I wanted “Condom suck or no condom suck” before starting a pretty good BBBJ.

She started nice and slowly and made good eye-contact (and also played up to the mirror on the ceiling which I liked) but it was very slightly toothy and there was some FOAMing. I usually can tolerate some gentle FOAMing but this was too loud and so clearly fake that I found it a bit irritating. And there were a few too many tissue breaks and she was immediately commenting on my size.

She upped the tempo and tried to go deeper but that was even toothier. (I thought “toothier” might not be a real word but spell-check seemed to accept it.)

At one stage Coco went to the sink and got a glass of water, took a mouthful and gave me a sloppy BJ, which was good.

I suggested some 69 and she turned around and lowered herself down on me, asking me to be gentle.

At last her moaning seemed more realistic and she responded well.

Eventually she stopped sucking me and vigorously stroked my cock as she twitched and squirmed. As she came she dug her fingernails into the fleshy part on the inside of one of my thighs. Apart from being slightly painful, this doesn’t worry me as I’m unattached, but it might be a concern for others if she leaves a mark. She did the same thing to one of my nipples later when we were fucking.

Coco reached for a condom but it was way too early and I asked her to suck me some more.

I then suggested some DATY but she said she didn’t want to cum more than one as it made her too sleepy. (I was her first customer of the day and she had a long day ahead.)

She applied some lube to my cock and stroked me for a while before I suggested she get a condom.

Coco dressed me and applied some lube and straddled me for some cow-girl.

More comments about my size and she squeezed me in but she rode me well for a while, with her body angled to my left-hand side, but she soon asked whether I wanted a hand-job. I said I wanted to fuck her some more and she didn’t mention it again.

The cow-girl was good and Coco got pretty loud.

I suggested that I fuck her and was about to switch to the mish but she offered herself for some doggie (which surprised me) and I stood at the foot of the bed and re-entered.

This was good as she has a nice butt and she got quite vocal. I started to finger her arsehole and she passed me the lube and asked me to be gentle. I got my thumb in up to the first knuckle but she asked me to stop when I went a bit further.

I asked her lie down for some mish and she turned over and held her legs high.

I gradually increased the tempo and she was getting loud again and urging me on and I pounded away for a good while before I squirted.

As she tidied me up, Coco pointed to my cock and gave me the thumbs up and said “Number One” and then pointed to my tongue and said the same. All part of the game, I suppose.

She took a shower and she lay next to me while we had a chat. She told me she was 24, was from Guangzhou and has been in Australia for two months but has only worked at 60 for four days. She said she hadn’t worked anywhere else beforehand.

Time was up so I showered, dressed and departed.

A pretty good session with a pretty girl but there were a few things that slightly irritated me – perhaps I’ve just been spoilt recently as I’d previously had three amazing sessions so far this week.

On the way out I bumped into the lovely Jane again. We kissed cheeks and she held my hand and told me she’s read my review of her and said “You’re cute” (as had been reported by Mr Jethro). That’s a compliment I’d take any and every day from such a lovely and elegant lady – I just melted and went weak at the knees. I must see her again.

Gave some feedback to Darren and left.