Person's Name : Coco

Establishment : Chatswood 60 Brothel

Date of Visit : 24.10.2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Phone : 0448 829 891

Hours of Business : Mon-Sun 10 a.m.-3 a.m.

Rates : 170 AUD/45mins

Size/shape : Petite

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian

Services Provided : Rimming, BBBJ, CIM, 69

Value for money/recommend? : Good

My experience/comments : Hi Punters,
This time I'm here to express my experience with Coco in Chatswood 60 (see the link below). I went to the Chatswood 60 with public transportation which was a terrific experience since the location is not that convenient. After reading comments in here, I wanted to visit Coco since she looks best one in the roster according to PunterPlanet Reviews. I went to the shop and picked Coco with Diamond Service for 45 mins. She looked a bit different than photos tbh, and a bit older I can say. Yet, she was still looking sexy with those high heels and big round butt, however has a hairy pussy which was a bit turn off for me in the beginning. We took a shower together, no push for DFK and I did not want tbh. After that, I lied on the bed for receiving a good rimming experience. She first started by looking at her phone in the beginning, till I got angry but did not take long. When the massage has started, she took a glass of water into her mouth and started licking my shoulders and back smoothly with weird voices coming from water. The rimming has started with gentle touches and focus on balls. After brave moves of her tongue, I lied to receive a 69. She began with BBBJ in 69 while I was licking her hairy one but did not pay too much attention tbh. Then I lied and she sat next to me. Hereafter, she started BBBJ with water which is fine and this time voices were not weird, but good As, I was expecting it to be longer, she distracted me in a moment and put a condom on my flute. No worries, that is fine as I was already prepared for hardcore sex. As she was short but with beautiful ass, I did not want to go for doggie at first since I may not last longer with that view. She lied on the bed for missionary and I started pounding. Legs on shoulder is preferred for deeper penetration She kept moaning with genuine manner as it aroused me even more. I tried to control myself by stopping for a couple of seconds and changing the position in the end. When I said doggy, she turned back and bend over to show me a great view. Although lights of the room was not good (which is red and dark a bit), the scene was enough for me. I started gently with a deep and slow penetration to the end. I increased my speed for banging back and forward till it gets hardcore. I almost stood up with my legs while pounding in doggystyle which even made the penetration more and more pleasant. I did not want to come in condom since I already paid for CIM, I wanted her to suck me dry for finishing. She began licking and stroking my cock, yet it was not the best BBBJ I have received. Yet, I cum off loads and heaps of sperm to her mouth as she gargled too bad in the bathroom That's how you take the revenge of texting in the session or pretending to forget DFK. She told me that was too much but this time I was the pretending one. I said it was normal to me As I did not check the time but focused on my pleasure, I went a bit early for 10-15 mins. She started massaging me which was definitely better than her BBBJ Yet, it was not a bad experience I can say. However, I wanna pound again, I would not go Chatswood60 because of inconvenient location for public transport and I can pay more for Multiple Shots on Goal to cum twice or three times with anal, who knows?