Date of Visit : early April 2019
Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.chatswood60.com.au
Phone : 0448 829891
Hours of Business : 09:00 til 04:00
Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, sexy body, natural D-cups, firm bum, tight pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese
Services Provided : Kiss, DATY, BBBJ FS
Value for money/recommend? : YES definitely playful.

My experience/comments :
My second visit to Chatswood 60 after my double baby with May and Gucci on January. Saw a new WL Coco, looks pretty and similar to the photos according to some of the brothers visited. Make a booking for an hour to prevent disappointment as travelling 30 minutes journey.

Arrived 5 minutes late due to traffics but able to find parking at the rear. Greeted by papasan and shown to waiting room. Coco came in, she is so pretty, petite but sexy. She held my hand to her room, I have been to that room before from my first visit. Naked and shower together, her body is firm and D cup so nice to hold on.

Dried ourselves, she started with Catbath, I played with her boobs so nice. After a while my turn to Catbath her from north to south. She has a mermaid tattoo on her belly. Her trimmed pussy is small and clean. Nice to lick, we turned to 69 as she BBBJ me. She really enjoyed her BBBJ. My LT erected and she dommed up, we have cowgirl, then turn to MISH and ended with workout post as I pumped her on the air and layer her down on bed with some kisses before washed ourselves.

Really enjoyed my session with this newbie as she just started as WL few weeks ago. Never disappointed to visit Chatswood 60 as this shop in neat, clean and the house rules of BBBJ