Thread: Diamond??

Default Diamond??

Wondering why the same girls prior are now diamond?
    That's a price increase from $150 to $180 per hr.
    Does this include CIM or other extra services from all diamond girls?

Quote Originally Posted by Iplayforfun View Post
    Wondering why the same girls prior are now diamond?
    That's a price increase from $150 to $180 per hr.
    Does this include CIM or other extra services from all diamond girls?
    It’s a good question mate, I am a little puzzled too by the ‘Diamond’ rate change but no change in services offered. Is it purely on appearance? Are they deemed more attractive somehow?

I would have thought Happy with her great service, attractiveness, skills and popularity be deserving of a ‘Diamond’ status.

Perhaps good idea if management could post something on website for their customers to explain the rate and inclusions for this new diamond status?

Well they now have 3 tiers.
    Apparently
    Standard $150/hr for a girl with some extras maybe included.
    Covergirl $180/hr for a young or attractive girl with no extras.
    Diamond $180/hr for a girl with common extras.

Can someone please confirm this?
    This was my most frequented shop but the bump in price has detered me

Yep. Please explain?
    Lead me not into temptation... I can easily find my own way...

Being a regular (3-4 times a week) to Chatswood 60, this is my conclusion of the new categories, I think its good they've done this as we all must have had bad experiences where the photo does not match the real person.

Cover Girls are definitely more attractive (face & body) than the normal level of girls you see at other shops, this is not to say there are no "Cover Girl" level at other shops, for example, for those who knew, Joyce at 533 would definitely be a cover girl level. For those who go to Ginza, the "Cover Girls" are on the same level.

Diamond, fairly easy to explain, are the girls who would definitely do DFK. For those days where all I want is a GFE and DFK, this is what you go for. For example, again for those who knew, Coco at Roseville.

I quite like this new grading system, its sort of a guarantee on what you'd get, rather than waste time making the booking, only to get there and not like what you see.

We've all been fooled too many times by fake photos and fake descriptions, the worst being offenders Roseville and 533.

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 23790554 View Post
    Being a regular (3-4 times a week) to Chatswood 60, this is my conclusion of the new categories, I think its good they've done this as we all must have had bad experiences where the photo does not match the real person.

Cover Girls are definitely more attractive (face & body) than the normal level of girls you see at other shops, this is not to say there are no "Cover Girl" level at other shops, for example, for those who knew, Joyce at 533 would definitely be a cover girl level. For those who go to Ginza, the "Cover Girls" are on the same level.

Diamond, fairly easy to explain, are the girls who would definitely do DFK. For those days where all I want is a GFE and DFK, this is what you go for. For example, again for those who knew, Coco at Roseville.

I quite like this new grading system, its sort of a guarantee on what you'd get, rather than waste time making the booking, only to get there and not like what you see.

We've all been fooled too many times by fake photos and fake descriptions, the worst being offenders Roseville and 533.
    And your reviews for 3-4 times a week since you have been a member since 2014?..

Sharing is caring..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

I can't say I'm thrilled at the 20% price rise for the same ladies with the same service. That's a real dampener, can't say I'll be heading back there any time soon, however when/if Youky comes back I'll make a beeline for the joint. For me the ladies are one part of the equation location, parking, discrete entry, etc.. all come into the experience.

What is interesting is that you can have an attractive "young" girl who gives you average service costing the same as an attractive "older" girl giving you great service. Doesn't compute for me.

KD