Default Diana at 60 - delightful and skillful

Person's Name : Diana

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 15/1/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.chatswood60.com.au

Phone : 0448 829891

Hours of Business : 09:00 til 04:00

Rates : $140/hr (promotional rate)

Size/shape : Pretty face, quite short, lovely slimish but still shapely figure (certainly not fat), nice natural C/D-cups, cute butt, fully shaved bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, rimming, 69, face-sitting, tromboning, cow-girl, mish, doggie, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Definitely - a lovely lady who is eager to please (and has a cheeky, dirty laugh)

My experience/comments : Called in the morning and spoke to Jianni who sounded like she just woken up (that put my brain into overdrive) and booked Diana.

Every time I phone to make a booking at 60 I hang up wondering whether the booking was understood and properly recorded but when I turn up the girl is either waiting or is ready within a few minutes, so it seems to work OK.

Was met by another new receptionist, called Darren, and we recognised each other as he used to work at Roseville Rose.

Halfway along the corridor I popped my head into the girls’ day-room and said hello to Happy (what a cutie) and Jane (just so stunning and elegant). Jane said she remembered me (I just mentioned that for AB’s benefit!!!)

Darren called for Diana and she came and led me to the room.

Diana is quite short and has a pretty face (as shown by the photos on the website, although her face is now very slightly fuller than in the photos) and was wearing a full-length, pink diaphanous gown over a white bra and g-string. It was a very enjoyable sight as I followed her along the corridor.

Diana was immediately cheerful and engaging (her English is pretty good) and we stripped and went into the shower where Diana gave me a thorough washing (including my arsehole, which was promising).

Diana has a slimish, shapely figure (certainly not fat) with nice C/D-cups and a very cute bum. She has a tattoo on her lower stomach and was fully shaved but just very slightly stubbly.

Onto the bed and she gave me a peck on the lips and ran her tits over my torso before a brief catbath.

Soon Diana was kneeling between my legs and licking my groin and balls before moving up my shaft.

She sprayed some mouthwash in her mouth, which she did several times during the session, but she always had it next to her on the bed so it was only the briefest of interruptions each time.

It was a very good BBBJ – no hint of teeth, great hand-action and lovely eye-contact. She started nice and slowly and managed to go quite deep.

Diana then returned to my balls and then on to my perineum and ending up giving me a proper rimming.

More BJ and she asked whether I wanted a double with her friend, Sasa. This Sasa is not the Sasa who was on the roster here in early December, but a new Sasa who, for some reason, when she started at 60 last week was known as Cherry D – I’d met her after my session with Youko a couple of days ago.

I have a much-anticipated double lined up for tomorrow so I declined.

Diana then headed south again for some more rimming and I rolled onto my side and held a leg high in the air to give her better access.

I also guided her hand onto my cock so she could give me some tromboning.

Diana kept saying I had “Number One dick”. (I can’t recall another Asian WL using the word dick instead of cock.)

And she has a dirty laugh, reminiscent of Tina of Roseville Rose and 24 Liverpool fame (who was recently briefly at 142 as Apple).

I suggested some 69 and Diana stood up, turned around and lowered herself onto my face – great sight.

I briefly rimmed her and went to insert a finger up her arsehole but my hand was swiped away before I got far.

She was soon gently moaning but I don’t think she came.

She stood again and I got her to turn around and sit on her face.

I played with her lovely tits as I licked her and she moaned appreciatively but again I didn’t seem to get her across the line.

More BJ and I soon had to ask her to get a condom.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and she said I could.

We started with some Asian-style cow-girl. She squeezed me in but took it well and was soon vigorously riding me. We also had some kissing but it didn’t get as far as tongue-wrestling.

After a while Diana tired and said I should do some work. She asked if I wanted doggie but I said later and we moved to the mish. This was great as she is pretty and was urging me on while she held her legs high in the air.

Next I stood at the foot of the bed for some doggie. This too was great – Diana has a lovely arse and was at just the right height.

I had to slow down a few time to stop myself from cumming and eventually was getting just too close so I withdrew and asked her to suck me again.

Diana removed the condom and wiped me down and asked whether I wanted it slow or fast. I said start slowly and get faster.

She was kneeling between my legs and it wasn’t long before I squirted in her mouth.

Diana just kept on sucking me until I had to ask her to stop as I was too sensitive.

She spat into a tissue, had a quick visit to the sink and rejoined me on the bed. She suggested a massage but I got her to lie in my arms for a chat.

She said she was from Guangdong Province (originally from Guilin – I showed her some photos from my visits there) and has been in Australia for about a year.

She also works at 185 Military Rd, Guildford and has only just started at 60 and didn’t yet know which days she would work there.

All too soon time was up and we quickly showered, dressed and I departed.

As I was leaving Diana gave me a handful of lovely juicy cherries and said I was her first customer of the day.

Quick word with Darren on the way out and I stumbled back to my car enjoying the cherries and spitting out the stones (perhaps there will soon be an avenue of cherry trees growing on the nature strip along Whiting Street).

Very good session with a lovely girl who is very service-orientated.

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Newboy View Post

Halfway along the corridor I popped my head into the girls’ day-room and said hello to Happy (what a cutie) and Jane (just so stunning and elegant). Jane said she remembered me (I just mentioned that for AB’s benefit!!!)
    Whahahahhahaha.. haha.. funny..

I’ve not had a chance to return.... pffffffftttt.. this time I’m going all out and doing a extra long booking.. hahahahahaha..
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..