Person's Name : Chatswood Double Baby (Gucci & May)
Dongguan 东莞式服務

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 28/01/2019
Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.chatswood60.com.au
Phone : 0448 829891
Hours of Business : 09:00 til 04:00
Rates : $270/hr (promotional rate)

Size/shape :
Gucci (Pretty face, sexy body, D-cups, firm bum, shaved & clean tight pussy)
May (Pretty, B-cups pointed nipples, firm bum, trimmed bush, polite attitude & clean pussy)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese
Services Provided : Double Baby Service
Value for money/recommend? : YES, Dream team, no missing link, non stop of 19 different sex techniques, love flirting.

My experience/comments :
I read an AR Chatswood double baby last week and involved in some discussions in the forum. The forum discussion, motivated me to punt one in a life time to have double, no regret. I also created a question of “first double preparation” in the forum with many brothers advices.

Last night, have a good night sleep after received confirmation of my Double Baby booking. This morning have 3 half boiled organic eggs so I can fill my load for today. Arrived 30 minutes earlier, parked at the rear parking, very privacy. Greeted by a shop keeper, asked me whether booking for double at 11 confirmation then led me to private room. My very first time, this place clean, smell good, new and good facilities with drinks and washroom.

While waiting, I have the time to calm down because too exciting, my very first time threesome. I did not bring any drink as suggested afraid alcohol may affect my driving. But instead have few drinks of lemonade prepared by the shop. Time’s up, came Gucci introduced herself with warm cuddle and smiley face. Gucci is so stunning and smell good. Very good start, I followed her to room No.4, on the way, I saw her beautiful bums so sexy and nice figure from her see through lingerie.

In the room, May was preparing the service, she came introduced with cuddle. May not as tall as Gucci but both of them so beautiful, etiquette personality and GFE for me. Clothes off and shower, May showered me while Gucci rubbed my body. My experience was so good when May BBBJ me in the shower and suddenly Gucci cleaned my ass hole very comfy but I was not used to it. Gucci is lucky, she is the First Lady cleaning my ass hole.

Dried off, have some dance, the room with disco lights, a double bed and a chair, very neat and clean. We started with light kissing, the moment come as I have 2 ladies next to me sliding their beautiful assets on me up and down.

Then on the bed facing down, finger sensual massage flirting moment then using their boobs massaging, one at the left and the other at right followed with bums massage so comfortable. May used her beautiful and firm bums sitting on my back. Instead of saying bums massage, I would say pussy massage, her pussy getting wet while sliding me up and down. Then these 2 girls have some water in their mouth and started with Catbath my whole body, cupping and scrapping like chinese massage. May told me to kneel down, bums up and face down, Gucci came closed to me air blow my ear and May started DL licking my ass. This is no no for me and I told May next technique. May continue with Batman sex position, sucking while I am kneeling with Gucci kept on air blow my ear too excited. Nearly cum told May to stop. Then it was time to turned over, I have both beauties on my arms, they kissed my nipples like no other girls did before so stimulating as their hands all over my body and my little one kept standing up. As soon as May BBBJ me, she turned and then both leg on the wall as some reviewers mentioned before, this is really super DTBBBJ as she has my little one in her mouth. When she move down, this pussy view, can’t deny, the best even pussy view as most of others mentioned before. Besides May pussy is nice to look at. When May move south, I have Gucci came to me for DATY, Gucci’s pussy is shaved, clean and the position a bit south suitable for doggie. Gucci’s pussy is a bit tight compare to her tall body but really taste good.

Then off bed, Zeus position, Gucci BBBJ me while I cuddled May and stimulating her nipples, May has pointed nipples so nice to played with. Then been invited to the chair as they performed Emperor’s BBBJ, May was BBBJ while Gucci LFK and I played with her D cup, so handful. Main course, domed up, May has the first ride CG front on the chair, her pussy is so tight need lubricant ever thought she is wet, mine is average size. From CG, I stand up keep punting May for a while in the air until she moaned and cum heavily then lay her on the bed with MISH. I also has Gucci sliding me up and down from my back. This moment, I can’t picture this, so excited. May has cum, she is down and my little one looking for Gucci.

After rest for awhile, came Gucci with BBBJ and domed again. Probably the 3 organic boiled eggs works. My little one erected again. We have Harmony sex post instead of DG as I would like to see Gucci moaning expression. We cum together and May came to cuddle my back. We were sweating threesome. Have some kissing before heading to shower. Gucci cleaned me up while May clean the room as they are expecting another booking in place. Gucci has magic hand, the way she hold my little one, I felt very comfy.

Dried up by May, clothes on and watch these 2 Double Baby assets so beautiful, they did not rush but while put their clothes on, they still keep the eye contact closely, very GFE. Hugged both of them, received double kisses in return. I need a drink before I leave as a bit exhausted after the Double, have a short rest in the private room before I left.

Overall,
Very happy with my double baby decision,
Very happy with the services
Very happy with the facilities
Very happy as getting to know the arts of sex from these 2 Double Baby from Dongguan