Shop:
Chatswood 60
$90 half hr

Physiques:
Name: Eva
Face: 7/10 cute smiling playful face
Body: 8/10 slim petite, my type. Bit too short but okay. Good scent
Boobs: A cup, looks okay with her small frame
Pussy: Great. Tight and looks beautiful.

Service:
Kissing: Light kisses, it's okay
BJ: Yes, surprisingly straightaway went down on me without dom with no extra charge - although maybe YMMV. Great BJ.
DATY/69: didn't ask
Sex - her on lead: 7/10 average cowgirl, not too enthutiastic
Sex - me on lead: 9/10 her pussy felt amazing on missionary, kept hugging me and moving her hips along instead of just starfish. Tight pussy and her body smells so good too

Character:
English skill: 1/10 had to use google translate
Chatty/Shy: chatty, I wish I could speak Chinese to make conversations faster than typing into google translate
Exciting/Boring: exciting, cute and playful and smiles and laughs a lot
Funny/Serious: average
Talk sweet/dry: average
Feeling girlfriend/mechanical: average
Time rushing/patient: accomodating, didn't rush time at all.

Total
Overall experience/value for money 9/10
For cheap $90 punts this is amongst the top 10% of my experience. Young cute girl that does extras for free for this price.. easily 9/10

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes/disclaimers:

Recently had a string of lucky good punts in the past few months, I've been a lurker of this forum for years so might as well start a review account and give back to the community. As of my background, I usually punt 3-4 times a week, mostly half hour basic sessions without extra service bells and whistles unless I'm really in the zone and super horny.

I will mostly only review girls that I feel is on the top 20-30% of my experience (from 10 punts, I'll only review the top 2-3. The rest I'll review if time permits)

Take my reviews with a grain of salt, because my preference of "perfect girl" is maybe different than yours. My preferences are slim, petite, tall, cute types:
-My perfect type is a 160-170cm tall, petite size 6 (size 4 or 8 is okay, size 10++ I never ever book),
-Thai girl is my favorite (Japanese and Chinese are my second choice, Aussies and Western third choice, other countries I almost never book),
-with B cup (A or C is okay too. D I don't like, it is too big for me),
-with exciting fun attitude and talks sweet (boring/mechanical girls and rude/apathetic girls turns me off and I will never come back to)
-smells good - mouth body and pussy (My nose is quite sensitive, I've punted some girls with certain off-putting smells that totally turned me off and made me can't cum.. scent plays a big role in my sessions and dictates how hard or soft my dick can get)

So please do take my reviews with a grain of salt - my perfect girl might not be your perfect girl and vice versa. With that said, hopefully some other punters who share similar tastes will enjoy my reviews. I'll try to keep most reviews streamlined, physique and overall section I'll try to keep as objective as possible and service and character section I'll keep as subjective as possible, with emphasis of which things made me feel good in the session.

And of course, everything is YMMV.