Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gentlemans Paradise - (60 Whiting Street) 02 94395956

Default Gentlemans Paradise - (60 Whiting Street) 02 94395956

This is the ex-Amanda Heavens premises

http://www.gentlemansparadise.net/home

Have a website up, though things are not filled out yet eg roster, rates etc...

I suspect the insides will be pretty much what Amandas was, just maybe a different stable of ladies with some regular faces popping up maybe?
    Opening is 16th Jan, I am down that way about a week later so will try and check it out.

Any intel leading up to the opening and beyond would be appreciated

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Hey Bro!.. Thanks for setting up a new thread!.. one less job for us to do!.. we wait and see!.. you going to TOFTT!..
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

No dramas bro

Mate I intend to, will be late January. Am posted in the Southern highland and Canberra for work till Australia day.
    Trying to get a decent mature or young caucasian punt here is like looking for a snowflake in the desert, in the middle of summer

Im sure some of our punters here will have visited and reviewed by then
    As long as Nicole doesn't appear there and scare me off then hopefully I can find some new gems here

Prices now up on the website. The same as Heavans (280/hr). As a Maggies parramatta regular will try to visit, next wk. I imagine some ex Maggies staff may end up here.....

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyboy View Post
    Prices now up on the website. The same as Heavans (280/hr). As a Maggies parramatta regular will try to visit, next wk. I imagine some ex Maggies staff may end up here.....
    Great start you go to the website and no roster ........ I was going to go but harbor tunnel is closed NOT MY DAY

Quote Originally Posted by pluginpussy View Post
    Great start you go to the website and no roster ........ I was going to go but harbor tunnel is closed NOT MY DAY
    Who is the harbour tunnel, I'll try and steer clear of her

I just saw the roster Annastasia and Chrissy the rest are rejected stock that couldn't cut it anywhere

The decor is very luxurious....awesome plumbing fixtures in the room. I went in early, missed most of the line up.

Cindy has a great sense of style. The facelift is substantial and long overdue. Glad to see Taryn has also resurfaced.

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

So any takers?.. lots of discussion no?.. so someone has to TOFTT and report back.. thread is useless without the first reviews..
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

Not much to say right now I rang today 4 girls on all ordinary I asked about the later shift and there is none that was it for the whole day and night
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewblake View Post
    So any takers?.. lots of discussion no?.. so someone has to TOFTT and report back.. thread is useless without the first reviews..

Am in the region later in the week, will pop in for a look and hopefully get a punt in with a desirable WL.
    Would have thought there may have been a few reviews by now, but maybe the line up and quality hasn't been there?
    Read that Bridget from Maggies is working here now, got a million reviews in the Maggies thread, surely someone has punted on her here by now?

I heard from a reliable source Bridget is the receptionist and the girls are pretty ordinary ATM it may improve as the months roll on
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevegem View Post
    Am in the region later in the week, will pop in for a look and hopefully get a punt in with a desirable WL.
    Would have thought there may have been a few reviews by now, but maybe the line up and quality hasn't been there?
    Read that Bridget from Maggies is working here now, got a million reviews in the Maggies thread, surely someone has punted on her here by now?

Silver Member

Person's Name : Chrissy

Establishment : Gentlemen's Paradise

Date of Visit : January 2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 94395956

Hours of Business : 10 am till 1am

Rates : $160 30 min,

Size/shape : 12, blonde, buxom, E cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : Aussie

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS, french kiss">DFK

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Took the plunge and went into the new place. Three ladies available Annalise, Chrissy and Penny (BBW). The decor is as per the pictures on the site. The place is compact and rooms have been renovated. Choose Chrissy as I had seen her once before and she was the best on offer.

Chrissy is a bubbly personality with a tanned body with a number of tats. Her breasts are large but hang a bit. Had the shower and waited , not long, and she came back. Start into BFK, was all over my cock with her hands fondling, tugging and feeling my balls. I slowly stripped her down to reveal a fuller figure not bad. On the bed she starts to do a bbbj, licks, spits and sucks like a trooper. I suggested DATY to slow things down. Now she loves her clit being worked upon and is very vocal. With only a 30 min slot I suggest I find her slot and we dom up and fuck away at each other. Now Chrissy is no slouch. She is very physical, noisy and active. Just the stuff to get you going and soon I came.

She cleans me up and says positive things about the place, management etc.

Overall the place is well renovated but as has been suggested they will need to up the quality and quantity of the ladies if it is to succeed or compete.

I can confirm Bridget is working as a receptionist, she told me she has "moved from the bedroom to the boardroom"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast