Person's Name : Gucci

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 19/3/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.chatswood60.com.au

Phone : 0448 829891

Hours of Business : 0900 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Very pretty, lovely slim but still shapely figure, nice C/D-cups, lovely butt, not too hairy bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, (a bit of) 69, cow-girl, doggie, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a good GFE session with a very pretty and shapely lady

My experience/comments : Called and spoke to Darren. Asked about one girl but she wasn’t starting until later, so I decided, at long last, to see Gucci.

Just before I left home Darren sent me a text asked whether I could come in 15 minutes later than I’d booked as Gucci wanted a break between sessions to get something to eat. It is good that the shop does that – lots of places wouldn’t have said anything and just got you to wait for the extra time when you arrived.

Gucci was available when I got there so I paid and we went straight into Room 1.

Gucci is quite tall, very pretty and was wearing just a flimsy bra and panties.

We stripped and showered and Gucci gave me a thorough washing.

She has a lovely slim but shapely figure with nice C/D-cups, a lovely butt and a tattoo on her stomach. Not sure whether her bush had been trimmed but it was not too hairy.

Onto the bed and Gucci knelt over me, rubbing her tits against my torso before starting a cat-bath.

She started at my ear-lobes and worked her way down via my nipples to my groin. This was good but it went on a little bit too long.

But she then set to work on my balls and worked her way up my shaft with a flicking tongue.

It was a very good BBBJ. She went nice and slowly and sensually with no hint of teeth and good tongue-action but she didn’t go particularly deep and there were a few tissue-breaks.

Gucci was lying between my legs, curled up on one side while she sucked me – the view in the overhead mirror of this babe blowing me was outstanding.

I let this go on for a good while before suggesting some 69.

Gucci moved round and asked that I be gentle, and I was, but she seemed uncomfortable and after a while she moved away.

She reached for a condom and I said “Not yet” and she put it on the bed and sucked me some more.

Too soon it was too good and I passed her the condom.

She dressed me, applied some lube and she squeezed me in (she was nice and tight) and straddled me for some cowgirl, sometimes Asian-style, sometimes leaning forwards and sometimes sitting upright.

She rode me for a good while, and seemed to be enjoying it, before she said “You fuck me?” and I asked for some doggie and stood at the foot of the bed.

This was great as she positioned herself at just the right height and she does have a truly lovely arse.

I went to finger her arsehole but she immediately shook her head.

I came close to cumming and then slowed down three of four times but I was aware that time was moving on (but unfortunately they haven’t yet put a clock in this room) so I asked her to lie down and she guided me in for some mish.

Again this was great as Gucci is very pretty and I just very gradually upped the tempo and we were soon moving in perfect synchronisation.

Gucci was getting a bit louder and smacking my bum, and eventually, after a good pounding, I squirted.

I collapsed on the bed and Gucci tidied me up.

I looked at my phone and was dismayed to see that time was nearly up – I would have loved to end the session with Gucci lying in my arms while we had a bit of a chat.

As it was I asked her some questions while we showered and she washed me again.

Gucci said she is from Guangzhou and has been here for four months and works at 60 about six days a week.

Had to rush to get dressed and depart.

A good session with a very pretty and shapely girl (shame about the limited 69 but that’s her prerogative).